DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yep government project...that's why I've got semi-custom tract homes in the next block starting at $500,000!
I just got my tax statement from the county accessor with taxable value of $650,000! But hey after all I know you know alot about real estate...you almost bought a farm once! Laughing Laughing Rolling
To bad the owner caught with the sheep's hind legs in your hip boots!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
English told me that cause he's jealous of you 2
Vegas queers.

Thats funny Troll because we all know you run and hide when it comes to talking face to face.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Boob's ex wife was a farm girl...to bad she mooooved out! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Fox News mistakenly calls NH for Trump.

Fair and Balanced..

Yeah right!!!!!

The Clowns news network is more fitting.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Yep government project...that's why I've got semi-custom tract homes in the next block starting at $500,000!
I just got my tax statement from the county accessor with taxable value of $650,000! But hey after all I know you know alot about real estate...you almost bought a farm once! Laughing Laughing Rolling
To bad the owner caught with the sheep's hind legs in your hip boots!! Rolling Rolling

I've seen your dump.

Always trying to be someone you're not........

Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Boob's ex wife was a farm girl...to bad she mooooved out! Rolling Rolling

Talk about a cow??????

I'll think its about time I post a pic of your old wife.

Definitely the looks of an Old Lot Lizard.

Truck drivers should get the pic of the litter, don't they??????????

Rolling Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Truck drivers should get the pic of the litter

Troll, front gate at the trailer park has some prime meat?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

ME that sheep he got caught screwing was the closest thing to real meat he's had since his old lady moved out! Then he only got "it" once...that's why she moved!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

ME that sheep he got caught screwing was the closest thing to real meat he's had since his old lady moved out! Then he only got "it" once...that's why she moved!! Rolling Rolling

I was banging your fat messican wife, but that was stale meat for sure.

She married you to take a break from all the fawking she used to do before she met you.

I was texed she was quite busy with the locals.

She said your penis pump didn't work for you.

That's why you are a 6 time loser with women.

Rolling Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, Village Idiot and Troll could rock Vegas next week and we could sit back watch but both would be no shows.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
She said your penis pump didn't work for you.

Bob has his own penis pump...his left hand!!

Busted Rolling Rolling Laughing

Jerry Mock