DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair & Balanced......Yeah Right!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Saw a headline in the loony left-wing rag section that comes with our paper today, "how can the GOP be "anti-abortion and pro-gun"! Hypocrisy!
TRUE HYPOCRISY is fighting tooth and nail to keep murderers from being executed and then BUTCHERING babies and selling their parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BK, Since Sheldon Adelson bought the RJ, I wonder if he's going shyt can the Las Vegas Sun?

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I scan through the sun, the only reason I'd hate to see it go is they have a good sudoku on fri, sat, and sun.

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I was a subscriber to the RJ for 35 plus years but my subscription ran out just before we took our vacation this year and haven't really decided if I want to renew or not.

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Cover-Up: NBC News Describes Bill Clinton’s Affair with Monica Lewinsky as ‘Alleged’

The super-funded protection racket NBC News has put in place to elect Hillary Clinton president, goes way beyond the funneling of more than a half-billion dollars to left-wing groups, handing Chelsea Clinton $600,000, tongue-bath townhalls, and using an hour of “Meet the Press” to attack the GOP as Nazis. Now the left-wing network is attempting to convince voters the sordid affair between Bill Clinton and a young White House intern didn’t happen.

“No, he’s admitted it, he’s admitted it,”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Trump is a genius! He's getting the best publicity that money can buy and doesn't even have to go to the charade! Cool

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Trump is a genius! He's getting the best publicity that money can buy and doesn't even have to go to the charade! Cool

What the fawk is wrong with you????

old man will throw you outta his bed for that statement........

No No Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry and Mock:

No No Rolling Rolling

I don't go to bed with the same sex like you and Obozo do! Laughing Laughing You've got your head stuck so far up his a ss you can't see the light of day! Rolling And I don't mean the head on your shoulders either!! Laughing Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

No No Rolling Rolling

Everyone knows you and old man are stuck together like 2 dogs in heat.

English told me that cause he's jealous of you 2
Vegas queers.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't live in Vegas DUMBASS look at the bottom of your posts f*cking retard!! How can one person be so fuc*ing stupid?? Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't live in Vegas DUMBASS look at the bottom of your posts f*cking retard!! How can one person be so fuc*ing stupid?? Banging Head

I was told you spend many a nights canvassing bowling alleys in Vegas looking for some action. Hendersonville doesn't like to claim you as a resident.

Busted Rolling

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Reading deprevation setting in again?? Hendersonville??? Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yepppppp..... Just a hillbilly low income town that attracts low mentality trk drivers.

aka: HendersonVille.............

Seen your home with the oil slick in the roadway in front of your dog and cat wash business.

Don't your neighbors complain of the dog and cat hair blowing across your yard??????

Busted

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yepppppp..... Just a hillbilly low income town that attracts low mentality trk drivers.

Seen your home with the oil slick in the roadway in front of your dog and cat wash business.

Don't your neighbors complain of the dog and cat hair blowing across your yard??????

Busted

My house is worth more than the apartment building you live in as swipe!

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Busted

My house is worth more than the apartment building you live in as swipe!

Rolling Rolling

I seen your Govt. project home. Don't try to be somebody you're not!!!!!!!!
Single level small ranch style home.
Fenced in back yard. (oil slick out front)

I have to say, your neighbors homes were nice looking, well maintained.

What happened to yours?

Busted

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maybe be a little kinder Jerry.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
BD, To Retard #1? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock