DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ET2278
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:

Name calling; again, you really are quite dull and tiresome as well. I can see why you like Cheeto Jesus though, what with all the name calling he does. Birds of a feather it would seem.

Your calling someone out for name calling....priceless

Cheeto Jesus is the guy with the strange hair, looks kind of like an orangutan when he has his mouth open, which is most of the time lately, has the Cheetos colored spray tan and a Jesus complex, a bunch of people out in gods country think he is here to save the US from the godless heathens in Washington, the Orange One himself, Mr. Drumph, I mean Trumph, I mean Trump, you know Cheeto Jesus.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Moderate Joe,

Jim McKelvey

Posts: 681 | Location: Snellville, GA USA | Registered: January 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
I leave you guys alone in this section for the most part. Please respect that and lets keep the negative slurs out of the postings.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have no problem with name calling but keep other family members out of it..

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike, I think Joe's main concern is the quality of his website and how others view it than might visit this section. But, I'll let him speak for himself.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
That's a laugh. I've been a regular since 2001, and I am right at the top in posts. (Look it up)

Read some really raunchy shiot in 15 years. Heathen Larry is a rookie when it comes to shiot talking. Aaron Greene was a pro, not to mention Shooter66 and Spongebob Square Pants.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
AG called me out once and we met at the MotorPlex at the fuel motorcycle drags.

He was full of more bullshiot in person because his mouth ran 9ohh and he didn't have to type.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It seems the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster has finally realized he is on a ship that is destined to SINK!!!!!
His sycophants at fox news have even seen the light!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I can't see how "PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR" could be offensive. LOL.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
He was full of more bullshiot in person because his mouth ran 9ohh and he didn't have to type.

AG and I had some pretty conversations in person and on the phone and I can sure see why He didnt get hired for a lot of jobs. Still, RIP Buddy.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He did know drag racing, at least from an announcer's point of view. Especially motorcycles.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Or at least he thought he did and all you had to do was ask him.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
It seems the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster has finally realized he is on a ship that is destined to SINK!!!!!
His sycophants at fox news have even seen the light!

So I just watched the likes of Franklin Graham and Jerry Falwell's son saying they have and will support and continue to support Donald Trump on Fox news...but our own Village IDIOT says Fox news is in the bag for Trump!! Banging Head Banging Head
Gee I wonder why we haven't heard much from the Luzer of late?? Oh wait I'll take that back...I seen him Trumpiting his pro gun on TV the other day... virtually Trumpiting Trump word for word!! Village IDIOT is starting to sound like blow job Bob!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A prelude to the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster "crashing and burning"!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Grandma / Gpa:

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot is alive Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR Trophy
Picture of Gmouse
posted Hide Post
Trump put killery in her place with a great speech today and said what all the pc Washington crowd have wanted to say for 25 years ! Trump in a landslide , I don't believe any of the phony polls , I go by what I hear everywhere, from friend's to strangers and black , white , Hispanic , straight and gay ! The media is trying to manipulate the election through rhetoric and ridiculous polling numbers ! Go Trump

Gamblinmouse

Posts: 109 | Location: Attica, Mi, U.S.A. | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The media is trying to manipulate the election through rhetoric and ridiculous polling numbers !

I could not agree more. The pc police want to steer this election, and I really don't think the polls are accurately representing what people....voters...really think. The election will be won or lost on how many slackers Hillary can get into voting booths.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Stay with the lame horse and be SHOCKED when the Benghazi queenie is elected!!!!!
The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster's campaign is BROKE and nobody is contributing because the VILE trumpster is DISLIKED by a FULL 70% of the population!!!!!
Did you "semi-stupid-voters" believe his fairy tale of "self-funding" his campaign?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Stay with the lame horse and be SHOCKED when the Benghazi queenie is elected!!!!!
The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster's campaign is BROKE and nobody is contributing because the VILE trumpster is DISLIKED by a FULL 70% of the population!!!!!
Did you "semi-stupid-voters" believe his fairy tale of "self-funding" his campaign?????

I wasn't shocked when Obama was reelected. Disappointed for sure...but not shocked. It sure seems as though you are a fan of Clinton now. You are welcome to her.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
When, if you ever do, you "semi-stupid-voters" come to the realization that the felon committing Benghazi queenie and the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster are one and the same, CLONES of each other, you will realize it is REALLY THE CHOICE OF THE LESS EVIL CANDIDATE!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski