DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Rubio is the new establishment candidate since Bush is obviously a failure. Notice how the lib stations are cheering Rubio's 3rd place finish as the news of the event. I will let the libs have it before I'll vote for the business as usual, let the illegals stay, RINO Rubio.

Fox all but gave him a hand job yesterday morning. All establishment....all day.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Everybody but the rino establishment Republicans seems to know if a rino is the candidate the FLEEBAGGERS ARE IN!!!!!
peanut jimmy has to be salivating at the prospect of the trumpster, the bern or the Benghazi queenie ending up in the Oval office because he will drop to 3rd on the WORST President's list!
Anyone of those three could displace "totus" in first!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I agree with you 2...could you imagine RINO Rubio as POTUS and RINO Ryan as Speaker?? No No

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1355PRO:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Oh, but you ignore the factoid that George Soros "contributed" $6 million to Hitlary's campaign just like he did Obozo's in 2008 and 2012 campaigns? I call that total hypocracy!

Koch bro's have 889 million to invest....that's a lot of coin to buy an election.

$889 million?? That's pocket change for Soros!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Notice how the lib stations are cheering Rubio's 3rd place finish as the news of the event.

Yea, just yesterday that lib Rush Limbaugh said.....

"I don’t like this idea that Marco Rubio is all of a sudden being labeled as an establishment candidate. I know that Rubio’s got the baggage of that ‘gang of eight’ bill. And I know that in many people’s minds, he’s got the baggage of wanting to grant the current number of illegals citizenship. I understand that. But I’m here to – Marco Rubio is no moderate Republican centrist. I’m not – I could sit here like anybody else could and try to make explanations for you of why he did the gang of eight. But I’m not even going to try to put words into his mouth. I don’t want to be seen as making excuses. I’m just telling you, I don’t see Marco Rubio as anything other than a legitimate, full-throated conservative. Nobody’s pure and nobody is ever free of making mistakes."

He must be on drugs again! Razz

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Actually BK, I've seen Ben Carson on 2 seperate news channels, including Fox, calling for the Cruz staffer's head.

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The trumpster did a lot worse then this to Carson, why wasn't he whining then? All the guy did was relay a cnn story!
RUSH has been on the trumpster non-stop so much of late I've tuned him out several days!
I did hear him praising rubio yesterday and to claim rubio is a committed CONSERVATIVE with rubio's TWISTED immigration ideas is beyond weird!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I think Trump is in trouble. Cruze found a couple soft spots to stick his thumb into, and he isn't...and shouldn't let up. Eminent domain and socialized health care....Trump has supported both in the past. He won't talk about it now. Could be the poison pill. Rubio can suck a rope. And that leave Cruze.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think Trump is in trouble

Not at all. Iowa is a caucus but now we move to a real voting state.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
Notice how the lib stations are cheering Rubio's 3rd place finish as the news of the event.

"I don’t like this idea that Marco Rubio is all of a sudden being labeled as an establishment candidate. I know that Rubio’s got the baggage of that ‘gang of eight’ bill. And I know that in many people’s minds, he’s got the baggage of wanting to grant the current number of illegals citizenship. I understand that. But I’m here to – Marco Rubio is no moderate Republican centrist. I’m not – I could sit here like anybody else could and try to make explanations for you of why he did the gang of eight. But I’m not even going to try to put words into his mouth. I don’t want to be seen as making excuses. I’m just telling you, I don’t see Marco Rubio as anything other than a legitimate, full-throated conservative. Nobody’s pure and nobody is ever free of making mistakes."

AND, Rubio is a Cubano, and that's good enough for her.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Canted Valve:

AND, Rubio is a Cubano, and that's good enough for her.[/QUOTE

Can you envision Rubio/Cruz or Cruz/Rubio ticket? All Hispanic GOP ticket versus the old White Leftists.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
If rubios on top of the ticket one of the FLEEBAGGER commies is in!
The CONSERVATIVES will sit out the election like they did in '12!!!!!
They won't vote for a rino!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Rush can suck a duck too. The Republican party is going to mess up this election too.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The Republican party could give a shiot less if they loose. What is there to gain?

The Republican party is driven by people like Karl Rove. I would like to kick his fat, sorry, p*ssy ass.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The trumpster will slide right in with the Dc establishment politicians, he's already stated he'd make deals with the likes of nazi nancy and chuckles shythead!
WITH THE trumpster, or any candidate OTHER THEN SENATOR CRUZ, IT WILL BE BUSINESS AS USUAL IN DC AND THE NATION VERY WELL MAY NOT SURVIVE THAT!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Cruz is just like his counterparts, no matter how much he says he is not.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Cruz is just like his counterparts, no matter how much he says he is not.

He's spent his entire career getting paid by taxpayers. Pretty hard to claim that you are an outsider with that resume.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
General counsel to Bush and Rick Perry. Government hack.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The trumpster will slide right in with the Dc establishment politicians, he's already stated he'd make deals with the likes of nazi nancy and chuckles shythead!
WITH THE trumpster, or any candidate OTHER THEN SENATOR CRUZ, IT WILL BE BUSINESS AS USUAL IN DC AND THE NATION VERY WELL MAY NOT SURVIVE THAT!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post