DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Now the HOAXERS are excited because they claim there is surface water on Mars? They also claim at one time Mars had a large ocean and it was destroyed by a cataclysmic event, with a strong insinuation that it was global warming!
"totus" has his jihadist buddies submitting drawings of what the Mars population looked like that caused the "ET global warming" in an effort to fool the "stupid voters" one more time!!!!!
My nephew has received over $400,000.00 in grants to study the atmosphere on Mars!
He's a flaming leftist so I'm sure he's on board with the HOAXERS! Even if he wasn't a leftie he'd have to stay on board to get any more grants!!!!!

How about that Billy claims to have someone in the family that isn't stupid as a stump. The smarts must come from the other side of the family!

You know Bill I'd really like to "talk/write" to your nephew. You think you could give me his email address? I'd be happy just to have you give me his name and where he works, I am pretty sure I can come up with an email address from that.

Now I am betting that Old Bullsh1t Billy, can't or won't come up with his nephew's name and where he works or and email address; my personal opinion being Billy is a lying sack of Stuff, but that is just my opinion.

So how about it Billy, I would REALLY REALLY like to talk with your nephew. Or are you just the ignorant lying sack of stuff I think you are?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Being he is already an atheist I don't suppose you can corrupt him too bad!
He is a Professor at Eastern Michigan University!
Even as dense as you've confessed to being you should be able to ferret out who he is!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Don't mention BS Billy's name to the nephew, he may not want to claim him.

Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even as dense as you've confessed to being you should be able to ferret out who he is!

"Now I am betting that Old Bullsh1t Billy, can't or won't come up with his nephew's name and where he works or email address; my personal opinion being Billy is a lying sack of Stuff, but that is just my opinion."

Maybe I am dense, but not so dense I didn't call that one right off, ain't that right Billy.

Yes Billy I may be dense or stupid, whatever you say, but not so much so that I didn't notice you didn’t give me your supposed nephews name (first or last) or email address.

You can’t and you won’t, now or ever, will you Billy. You’re just a big lying sack, stuffed full of it, ain't that right Billy.

How about a link to some of Bullsh1t Billy’s atheist nephew's research? Dam 400K should produce a bunch of papers, you would think, ain’t that right Billy.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Little Larry...the other DRR troll! Banging Head
Your posts are about as worthless as your brother Hand Job Bob's are! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can’t and you won’t, now or ever, will you Billy. You’re just a big lying sack, stuffed full of it, ain't that right Billy.

The nephews name Billy?

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The HOAXERS had a 100% chance of rain posted for Vegas today. Amazingly they were correct for once.
The capper was "there are no flood warnings being issued now", if it rains hard there may be some!
There were flood warnings this AM so I expect to see the HOAXERS claim we received .03 inches of precipitation!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
BK It's been raining on and off all day up here on the hill in Henderson. Last I knew there was flash flood warnings up until 8:45 tonight especially down in your area.

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
We're on a cul-de-sac that slopes down to Rancho. There would be water filling the I-15 right of way to the brim before we got wet.
Waiting for the RJ to see how LITTLE rain the HOAXERS claim fell!

2.68 inches measured in a private rain gauge, we'll see what the HOAXERS claim is!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Heath:
quote:

"Now I am betting that Old Bullsh1t Billy, can't or won't come up with his nephew's name and where he works or email address; my personal opinion being Billy is a lying sack of Stuff, but that is just my opinion."

Maybe I am dense, but not so dense I didn't call that one right off, ain't that right Billy.

Yes Billy I may be dense or stupid, whatever you say, but not so much so that I didn't notice you didn’t give me your supposed nephews name (first or last) or email address.

How about a link to some of Bullsh1t Billy’s atheist nephew's research? Dam 400K should produce a bunch of papers, you would think, ain’t that right Billy.

I would like to see his link or the information that bullshiott billy is spreading.

Its beginning to look like bullshiott billy caught spreading more lies.

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As little man larry heathen babbles on and on spreading his bull shyt!
It took me less then 30 seconds to find him on the www with the information I provided!
Prowling the HOAXERS sites may not get it done!!!!

"little man larry heathen" dropped the subject!
Did he get smart enough to find the facts?????
I doubt it!!!!

A tutorial for the HOAXES as to where the 97% number the HOAXERS keep reciting came from!
77 handpicked, all with government grants and most likely selected by algore, were polled and 75 of them gave the answer the poller wanted, HENCE 97%.
Word is the 2 that demurred were stripped of their grants before the echo from their answers died!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Susan Rice Blames Climate Change For Conflict in Syria

In her most dramatic speech to date about climate change, National Security Advisor Susan Rice suggests climate change was partially responsible for the conflict in Syria and represents a looming threat to the entire world.

the entire world, plunging into conflict, disease, and despair.

Yanet Garcia & Mexican Weather

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Friday it began raining mid-morning and drizzled most of the day, water laying in many areas.
The HOAXERS claim a "trace of precipitation!
The HOAXERS screwed up with their prognostication for today, "more of the same"! TRANSLATION, "the cover will stay on the rain gauge!!!!!"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
According to long range weather forecast, the south will be colder and from California to Florida will be wetter.

T

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would like to see his link or the information that bullshiott billy is spreading.

DRR Troll shows with more BS! You coming to vegas? JM and I are buying.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The HOAXERS recorded .13 inches of precipitation yesterday WHILE we had flash floods and massive mud slides in the area??????????????????????????????????
The HOAXERS must have removed the cover from the rain gauge for about 43 and 1/2 seconds!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's funny how the ice melts in the summer and freezes in the winter aye DUMBASS! Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock