DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dear Al Gore you are a LIAR AND A TOOL!

And now it's global COOLING! Return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 29% in a year

533,000 more square miles of ocean covered with ice than in 2012
BBC reported in 2007 global warming would leave Arctic ice-free in summer by 2013

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The US has actually been cooling since the Thirties, the hottest decade on record
The scandal of fiddled global warming data

WASHINGTON -– One year after President Barack Obama rolled out his climate change action plan, the administration is putting fresh emphasis on its environmental agenda.

The White House plans to host two roundtable discussions this week on the economic threats that climate change poses and the "opportunities to overcome those risks," a White House official said in an email Monday night, which emphasized the potential costs of not addressing planet-warming emissions.

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew and White House leaders also plan to meet with billionaire climate activist Tom Steyer and former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson on Wednesday to discuss a report they will release this week titled, "Risky Business," which assess the economic costs of climate change. Steyer and Paulson are the co-chairs for the report.
White House Plans Another Big Climate Push

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The Great Global Cooling Hoax

https://stevengoddard.wordpres...1970s-ice-age-scare/

Some good laughs on this link, shows how the enviro alarmist have done
an about face, of course its all in the name of science. Banging Head

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Damn algore and his whack job man-made global warming cronies!!!!!
On the 5th day of summer it's so cold here I had to gather up more bed covers!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

The Supreme Court swallows faked global warming data
A fractured Supreme Court on Monday largely upheld the Environmental Protection Agency’s radical rule designed to shut down the power plants that produce the most affordable electricity. The justices continue to accept the EPA’s labeling of carbon dioxide as a “pollutant.” This harmless gas, the agency insists, is melting the planet.
EDITORIAL: Rigged ‘science’

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The HOAXERS are busted altering data again!!!!!
The HOAXERS have very quietly reinstated July 1936 as the hottest month on record after altering data to make July 2012 the hottest!!!!!
The duped boob hoaxees will either never hear this or ignore the transgression?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
algore has to be lurking in the area here some where!
algore went to Australia to spread climate change (man-made global warming) propaganda and they had RECORD lows there!
The weather here is akin to early April late October weather in the middle of July!
I'm not letting this shyt run me off like I did last year, I'm not leaving until there is two nice sunny warm days in a row!!!!!

Don't fret duped boob RETARD #1, I'll let it be known when I'm departing for SE Michigan so you can stock up under the bed!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
algore has to be lurking in the area here some where!
algore went to Australia to spread climate change (man-made global warming) propaganda and they had RECORD lows there!
The weather here is akin to early April late October weather in the middle of July!
I'm not letting this shyt run me off like I did last year, I'm not leaving until there is no money to mooch off the relatives!!!!!

Don't fret duped boob RETARD #1, I'll let it be known when I'm departing for SE Michigan so you can stock up under the bed!!!!!

You wont leave until all the cupboards are bare.

Known as "Billy the Freeloader" by all the relatives.

Go home old man and hide behind your curtains like you did when I came a knockin.

You even hid from DaytonChoppers when he stopped by.

As you head home, don't forget to stop at Dollar General for a few packs of "Depends".

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You wont leave until all the cupboards are bare.

Known as "Billy the Freeloader" by all the relatives.

Go home old man and hide behind your curtains like you did when I came a knockin.

You even hid from DaytonChoppers when he stopped by.

As you head home, don't forget to stop at Dollar General for a few packs of "Depends".

ZERO/Barney Fife, still waiting for you to stop by.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike, ZEROOoooooooo wouldn't pm me his addy several years ago when I was back east, what makes you think he'd make the trip to Murrieta?
His threats are just like his posts ZEROOOOOOOOOoos... SoSDD Rolling Rolling
Funny thing he didn't pay you a visit when you were in Ohio a few weeks ago...like that was going to happen... Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, probably busy at the front gate to the trailer park...lol

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Mike, ZEROOoooooooo wouldn't pm me his addy several years ago when I was back east, what makes you think he'd make the trip to Murrieta?
Funny thing he didn't pay you a visit when you were in Ohio a few weeks ago...like that was going to happen... Roll Eyes

english was in Ohio???????????????????????

Whats he doing here????

Trying to sell his penis pumps or does he have relatives to mooch off???????

I'm in the phone book and as retarded as english is, he could have found and called me easily.

And muck was in Ohio as he said he was??????

Too bad he never stopped. He flew over shouting obscenities at me.

The coward will have to shout a little louder.

I think it was more like his truck was repoed and he had no vehicle to get home on.

His LOT LIZARDS wouldn't even help him out.

Dumbfawk........... Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
.looks like nobody gives a shiott on what I posts.

Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
There are 9,000 PhDs and 31,000 scientists who have signed a petition saying that the CO2 global warming theory is a hoax. These climate change “non-believers” aren’t heard by most Americans because they don’t receive government funding. And they aren’t covered by the mainstream media because it almost always promotes the climate change theory.
This damning indictment by an experienced and well-respected meteorologist proves that the “climate change” movement is primarily (if not all) politically based. Its ultimate goal is to make Americans the enemy of the planet (so they’ll agree to greater government control over their behavior) — and to reduce America’s use of oil, gas and coal-based energy sources.

http://americanprosperity.com/...global-warming-hoax/

The question isn't will the Nation survive and recover from an Obama Presidency but can the Nation survive and recover from the uninformed electorate that put him there.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain.”

― Winston Churchill

Posts: 78 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: January 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

english was in Ohio???????????????????????

Whats he doing here????

Trying to sell his penis pumps or does he have relatives to mooch off???????

I'm in the phone book and as retarded as english is, he could have found and called me easily.

And muck was in Ohio as he said he was??????

Too bad he never stopped. He flew over shouting obscenities at me.

The coward will have to shout a little louder.

I think it was more like his truck was repoed and he had no vehicle to get home on.

His LOT LIZARDS wouldn't even help him out.

In the phone book?? Under H??? How can you have phone, you wouldn't pm me your addy or phone number! What lying CHICKEN shyt MF'r
If I flew round trip to NY why the hell did I need a vehicle to come home with??? Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Well I'm in ohio NOW and duped boob RETARD #1 is back under the bed pissing all over himself!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He's in the phone book alright...under Septic Cleaning by Bob H! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Where the Hell is algore?
In the 40's in July and I'm not in the UP!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
POLL SHOWS POWER OF MESSAGE ON GLOBAL WARMING

The White House is pushing a new internal report today in support of the administration’s pending global warming regulations from the EPA as the agency begins the final phase before implementation. But a new survey from an industry group on the coal crackdown suggests Democrats may pay a high political price in battleground states – if opponents pick the right messages. The survey conducted for the American Energy Alliance and provided exclusively to Fox News First, asked voters in Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Montana and North Carolina if they supported the EPA’s rules requiring a “30 percent reduction in carbon dioxide emissions by 2030.” The group, the political arm of the industry-backed think tank, the Institute for Energy Research, found openness to the idea when described with the administration’s talking points. About 60 percent of respondents in each state approved of the notion, at least to some degree. But when presented with industry talking points, attitudes flipped completely.

[Methodology - The Winston Group surveyed 500 registered voters in each of the battleground states between July 16 and July 21]

It’s all in how you say it - Support for the new rules cratered when respondents were presented with industry data on the regulations, including that the rules would allow the president to dictate standards, cause an estimated reduction of 224,000 jobs every year until 2030 and result in an increased flow of energy to countries with low environmental standards. Support dropped dramatically in every state, most of all in Arkansas, where the percent in favor dropped 21 points when the question was re-phrased. You can bet that Republican candidates, campaigns and outside groups will be poring over these results as they find the message that will put Democrats further on defense when it comes to energy and the environment.

[“From the start, the Obama administration has not been forthright with the American public about the exorbitant costs of this rule,” said AEA President Thomas Pyle. “Unfortunately, this has become the norm for the ‘most transparent administration in history’: regulating from the shadows and deliberately hiding the consequences of their actions from the American people.”]
Correspondent Doug McKelway will follow the public hearings and have the latest on the Clean Power climate plan proposal.]

Reliability concerns - Roll Call: “Republican concerns about the potential closure of coal power plants — and questions about the nation’s electricity infrastructure — will be on display Tuesday as a House Energy and Commerce subcommittee hears from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on the EPA’s proposal to regulate carbon emissions from existing power plants. Energy and Commerce Chairman Fred Upton of Michigan and other GOP members have raised concerns that the proposal, which the administration calls the Clean Power Plan, would result in the closure of coal power plants and jeopardize grid reliability.”

[Banned here, burned elsewhere - AP: “The U.S. has the largest recoverable coal reserves in the world. Over the past six years, as the country has cut its own coal consumption by 195 million tons, about 20 percent of that coal was shipped abroad, according to an AP analysis of Energy Department data. Last year, global coal use grew by 3 percent, faster than any other fossil fuel, according to the 2014 BP Statistical Review of World Energy.”]

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa