Find
Notify
Tools

Todays News
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Too bad our politicians in Nevada are too perverted to make the list!

Village Idiot, do you even know where you live?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
After spending Millions of Tax Payers dollars and thousands of hours debating, countless Senate Meetings and Hearings, Investigation, countless accusations and unfounded Media accusations........I have ONE simple question?

How did the Russians change the outcome of the Presidential Election.......HOW????

(1) Did they corrupt ALL of the election machines in Trump's favor??

(2) Did they somehow secretly fund Trump's Campaign????

(3) Did they ship millions of Russians to America to vote for Trump?????

(4) Other options?????

Folks, these morons are spending OUR MONEY, so please explain HOW the Russian's corrupted the Election?

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
California Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced that California will now prevent any State funded travel to the following States unless they adopt the same LGBT standards as California:

North Carolina
Kansas
Mississippi
Tennessee
Texas
Alabama
South Dakota
Kansas

This includes any UC (University of California) and/or any State Funded sports Team (Football/Baseball/Basketball//Soccer/etc.) from competing in those States. That would effectively terminate the Football Game between Fresno State and Alabama this season and for the future.

I wonder if California Professional Sports Teams (like the Dodgers/Anaheim A's/ San Diego Padres/Lakers/Golden State Warriors/LA Chargers/LA Rams/ etc. accept any State subsudised funding this would then apply to them as well.

He also forbid any State funding for any Conferences, Prisoner transport (to for from those States) As well as blocking all State business from any Companies/Corporation in those States from biding on, or conducting business in California that is paid for (in any way) with State funding.

In effect, he is isolating California from these States and punishing them for not adopting the same LGBT Standards as California.. So what is next. Possibly banning all travel to those States by California residents?

This folks are just plain crazy!!!

Bob

Tennessee responds............

SENATE JOINT RESOLUTION 111
By Bell
A RESOLUTION relative to state travel bans.
WHEREAS, California has passed legislation banning state-sponsored travel to Tennessee and certain other states; and

WHEREAS, the ban stems from legislation enacted by Tennessee that allows counselors to refer patients to other counselors who can better meet their goals, which the California State Legislature has judged to be morally reprehensible; and

WHEREAS, California's attempt to influence public policy in our state is akin to Tennessee expressing its disapproval of California's exorbitant taxes, spiraling budget deficits, runaway social welfare programs, and rampant illegal immigration; and......

https://legiscan.com/TN/text/SJR0111/2017

Posts: 2962 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now that the population of California is predominately Hispanic, the State Legislature would prefer to succeed from the Union and re-name California as "Upper Mexico".

The next step would be to declare War on the United States, immediately surrender, then apply for billions in Foreign Aid.

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The democrats are shaking in their boots. The recall of Josh Newman who voted for the gas tax got 85,000 signatures in less than 6 weeks even with all the bs from the left

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12279 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Picking up and moving is not an easy decision, or activity for that matter. However, I don't see how you guys continue to live in that septic quagmire. Not to imply I'm not in a deteriorating situation.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
Too bad our politicians in Nevada are too perverted to make the list!

Village Idiot, do you even know where you live?

Hey ME...The Village IDIOT moved from a place that everyone else is moving to and then to a swamp on top of it!! Big Grin

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I'm going to quit complaining about the cost of insurance NOW!
Having had several preventive medical appointments of late that cost a bunch that Senior Demensions paid 60 to 70% of the stated cost of and I will get a bill
for $19.00 and change for.
Now our insurance company is putting a roof on the house that is mostly over 25 years old and the addition is at 20 years old and the contractor is eating the deductible, in other words a FREE roof!
Like a free lunch!
No wonder insurance costs a fortune!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Congratulation Bill! At least the person getting the payout did pay in, some. I'm going to quit complaining too. I normally get a quarterly dividend from Baker-Hughes of $170+/-. Just cashed a check for $11k+ quarterly dividend from the GE takeover of Baker. Yahoo!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Amazing if not surprising the spin that the left puts on the events in Charlotsville. Hate is a destructive tool regardless of what political views one has.

Funny how politics come full circle in a matter of a few decades. In my lifetime and only a few years before mine begun, the left was talking about the importance of freedom of speech and the right to peaceful protest regardless of one's views or how popular they are. Everything is polar opposite today. Strange times.

I don't support the overall political views of either party that showed up there. But it seems that citizens should be allowed to peacefully protest if they don't obstruct everyday life or business. And it is the responsibility of law enforcement to protect citizens from attack as well. And why should either party own the actions of one knucklehead? And why should either party own the deaths of two pilots? Drama!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post