DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Very Sad News Early this Morning We Lost a Good Friend and Racer Bobby McHenry.
Bobby was a Great person and anyone that Knew Him will agree to that.
GODSPEED My Friend RIP

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
RIP Another good guys we lost.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear this. As Brian and Clint said, He was a good guy. RIP Bobby.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Very sad, will miss you my friend RIP

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
^^^^

X2

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well all you jokers it's time to livein this thread up a little. I would like to let you guys know of the statis of the mega team for the upcoming race season. my son and i are out to put a hurtin on any one that wishes to ruffle the feathers of the bird of prey or the mighty mustang. the falcon motor has just come off the dyno with a wh
opping 910 hp 557 ci motor .couple that with my cat quick reaction times and you have a recipe a demise of the no box class. A bohemith 598 ci aluminium motor in the mustang will for sure bring fear to many a top racers. Get on to those practice trees now if you want to stand a chance this year.( The madman has spoketh )

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
So, what your saying is dont bring a magnet to the track clean up ? You on the bottom bulb should be very interesting !

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Madman, are you sure that will be enough H.P. for the Falcon?? Eyes Good to hear the "full" Megateam will be returning to "The Quake" I'm sure this news will get big mouth Culp's jaws flappin!! Roll Eyes

Happy New Year to all you Filthy Animals!!! New Year

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
where's the flappin there big boy.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well....so Rumplestiltskin has finally decided to stop sleeping and start racing again....

I was starting to wonder if all the blue oval army has had enough. None of you made many passes down the asphalt path this past year....and now we are supposed to be scared. The only thing that scares me is that it will be several long nights having to clean up parts from two mustangs, a pinto and the falcon....

I heard you all made new year resolutions to sell those buckets of bolts and buy bowties so that you might actually get to race and not brag about what racing might be like once you get your junk back together.

This should be fun to watch. George, if you need any help with the bottom bulb thing, call me and I will try to help you or just leave off the top bulb...with those cat like reflexes, you might actually get a decent bottom bulb reaction....LOL

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
This should be fun to watch. George, if you need any help with the bottom bulb thing, call me and I will try to help you or just leave off the top bulb...with those cat like reflexes, you might actually get a decent bottom bulb reaction.

Sleep Laughing Rolling

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You loosers had better take note of my reaction times from the viper race. I was the best that day and that was no fluke.no need for a practice in this guy.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Isn't there saying about an ass getting sunburned occasionally?? Hope you had something to put on that sunburn, George. Razz

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Isn't there saying about an ass getting sunburned occasionally?? Razz

Shawn, you know this is true...I have heard Yuk, Andy, George and Mike all complain about getting sunburned at the track....they are all assess.

George, my blind 89 year old grandmother can get a good reaction with her jazzy elite once in a while, but that don't mean that I should be scared of her....and yes....she too claims to have cat like reflexes.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
well well, well, it has been some time since i've been on here, but i see one jack-ass is always flapping in the wind as usual. George, have no fear of Culp as he will once again crumble to his knee's & kiss our sunburned, blue oval asses when we destroy him...."BLUE OVAL ARMY TO THE DEATH"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Culp, you should show the Madman some respect as he has many years of knowledge and experience making him somewhat of a Wizard. You best be on your A game if planning to mess with "The Bird of Prey"...BTW, have you taken that Bowtie Bucket of Bolts to the chassis shop yet??,..if not, ya better get it in, probably gonna take a few months to get that heap to go straight!...should get the driver checked out too!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ex-FairmontRacer351,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Respect????

Come on, if George is a wizard, he is the pinball wizard...

That deaf, dumb and blind kid, sure plays a mean pinball. He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist. A pinball wizard's got such a supple wrist. Rolling

its all good Andy....got everything figured out and ready for Jack to fix the issues....

I am just glad that there will be more than only you at the track this year....it was hard to get in line to race you with everyone else trying to get an easy round win. Now with the rest of you, there are more chances to get that easy round. BTW, I heard they were going to buy one very large diaper and have the four of you oil leaking, part breaking Ford owners park on it to keep you from killing the grass.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
Rare sighting of The Madman behind one of his favorite machines

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice job Steven! Awesome pic of the Madman! Found a good one of Culp....

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
Andy that is soooo perfect. perfect horses ass is what he is. clearly a dead nuts portrait of ole' jimmy boy himself.....

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post