DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Top Dragster & Top Sportsman Forums - by Oakley Motorsports    Let's Talk Bumps-Any Bumps! Going Strong Since Jan. 2013
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's Talk Bumps-Any Bumps! Going Strong Since Jan. 2013
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yup, raced there twice; once when I was 10, and again at 14! Ramon (track owner) used to have a USA vs PR jr. dragster deal. He paid to have our cars shipped over and the drivers plane ticket. Parents had to cover their flights and hotels. It was an experience I'll never forget!

Posts: 68 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
HM Motorsports i am not flying in until Friday the 6th of Dec. Where is the track located? I will be in San Jaun until Sunday afternoon.

San Juan is on the north side and Salinas is at the south side of PR. like 1:30mins if there is traffic from one place to the other.

Need safety equipment??
Let me know quick!!!

Posts: 6 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul S/Q:
quote:
Flying into Puerto Rico and staying one night there.

keep your wallet in your front pocket ....

This one is funny. They told me the same thing when I visit NY. Oh well I can tell you here they don't rob you like that. I think here haven't been too much robbery to tourist.

Need safety equipment??
Let me know quick!!!

Posts: 6 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Looks like their last event is Nov 27. HM Motorsports do you know if that's true?

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like their last event is Nov 27. HM Motorsports do you know if that's true?

December 14,2013 is their last one of the year.

Need safety equipment??
Let me know quick!!!

DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HM Motorsports:
quote:

This one is funny. .

I've never been to New York , but I have been to Puerto Rico .... and it was all locals who advised us to keep our wallets in our front pockets and don't walk the streets alone after dark because "their country was a s h i t hole " full of thieves .... We never had any trouble , but then again we heeded the advice ....

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by HM Motorsports:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Paul S/Q:

This will be our 5th time there and we never had any problems.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've never been to New York , but I have been to Puerto Rico .... and it was all locals who advised us to keep our wallets in our front pockets and don't walk the streets alone after dark because "their country was a s h i t hole " full of thieves .... We never had any trouble , but then again we heeded the advice ....[/QUOTE]

You can do it as an advice. Either way when you gonna get steal it doesn't matter where you have your stuff. They will still do it. Just have fun when you get here. That's the best part of a vacation.

Need safety equipment??
Let me know quick!!!

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
bump Just because!

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
bump from Puerto Rico.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
¿Yo quero taco bell?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Brian I haven't seen Taco Bell,only Burger King,McDonalds,and Subway. We didn't make it to the drag strip yesterday,alcohol was involved.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Brian I haven't seen Taco Bell,only Burger King,McDonalds,and Subway. We didn't make it to the drag strip yesterday,alcohol was involved.

Hey did you see Channing Tatum & Jonah Hill filming 22 jump street movie @t San Juan?

Need safety equipment??
Let me know quick!!!

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
They were filming in the bay on Sunday and had stuff set up at the Marriott where we stayed but they were shooting there on Monday. Back in San Juan now flying out later today. bump

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
bump

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
bump Just want in

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Hey, Moe Wave

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Hey Brian are you racing down there yet?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
First race is February 7th. I should be ready.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
bump time Brian Double Thumbs up