DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Top Dragster & Top Sportsman Forums - by Oakley Motorsports    Let's Talk Bumps-Any Bumps! Going Strong Since Jan. 2013
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's Talk Bumps-Any Bumps! Going Strong Since Jan. 2013
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We're very lucky that we have such a great series to run down here! On a normal Saturday race we get 6-10 cars for an 8 car field. Our field was a little smaller than normal for the ODRC race, there were 4 cars that broke Saturday and couldn't make the call for Sunday (many times we just do an all run field if there is more than 8 but less than 16, we're all about letting people race). We race with a great group of guys, it's a tight knit group that will give you the shirt off their backs if it'll help get you down the racetrack. And the staff at BMP is beyond great to us, Allen and Todd (owners) will thank us for being there everytime they see us throughout the weekend, as well as all the BMP staff, it's another reason that keeps us coming back.

Yes Brian, it's a .400 pro tree!

Posts: 68 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of top comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TopDragsterGirl:
We're very lucky that we have such a great series to run down here! On a normal Saturday race we get 6-10 cars for an 8 car field. Our field was a little smaller than normal for the ODRC race, there were 4 cars that broke Saturday and couldn't make the call for Sunday (many times we just do an all run field if there is more than 8 but less than 16, we're all about letting people race). We race with a great group of guys, it's a tight knit group that will give you the shirt off their backs if it'll help get you down the racetrack. And the staff at BMP is beyond great to us, Allen and Todd (owners) will thank us for being there everytime they see us throughout the weekend, as well as all the BMP staff, it's another reason that keeps us coming back.

Yes Brian, it's a .400 pro tree!
Wave we have about the same deal up here at tompson, the owner really wants us to be here,always freindly aways making sure every thing is good and asking us how we like the track prep(which is great)making sure we all get plenty of PA time. we pull from 10 to 16 open cars for every race and about the same number of door cars(8 open/8 door two winners no mixing) I bracket raced (I still do) for 45 years and never had as much fun as running the heads up stuff. If you ever get to northern ohio check out the asphalt wars at tompson dragwayor check out InsideFastbrackets.com and check all of the asphalt wars videos. there is quite a few Waveon the stripe buzz page Cool

Posts: 59 | Location: toledo | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Bump from the Oregon coast looking out over the ocean with a coffee in my hand. Absolutely beautiful day.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of top comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
Bump from the Oregon coast looking out over the ocean with a coffee in my hand. Absolutely beautiful day.
Banging Headmust be nice, sitting in toledo in the cold waiting for the snow to start(holding my coffee with both hands to keep them warm)note-I don't do winter! No No

Posts: 59 | Location: toledo | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by top comp:
quote:
Banging Headmust be nice, sitting in toledo in the cold waiting for the snow to start(holding my coffee with both hands to keep them warm)note-I don't do winter! No No
Not ready for winter here either.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
What is this "winter" you speak of?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3098 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of top comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bednar1320:
Eyes"mother nature with major PMS" help

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Caribbean in 26 days Party

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Is it care-a-bee-an or ca-rib-be-an?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

Posts: 3098 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by top comp:
quote:
Originally posted by Bednar1320:
Eyes"mother nature with major PMS" help

That reminds me of a joke.

Why do they call it PMS?

Because "Mad cow disease" was already taken!

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
TA-MAY-TOE,TA-MAW-TOE have it your way Rolling As long as the water is blue,the sand is white and the Rum is plentiful i won't care. Party

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Sounds good Moe. Are you flying to an island or flying to Florida then cruising?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Flying into Puerto Rico and staying one night there before getting on a cruise ship. First stop is St Thomas. We are going with my son and daughter inlaw and several racer friends.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Good times............................

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
bump from Las Vegas

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Flying into Puerto Rico and staying one night there before getting on a cruise ship. First stop is St Thomas. We are going with my son and daughter inlaw and several racer friends.

If you are here in PR by next week you can go to the track on wednesday. Is gonna be a good race at Salinas Race track 11/27/13.

Need safety equipment??
Let me know quick!!!

Posts: 6 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
HM Motorsports i am not flying in until Friday the 6th of Dec. Where is the track located? I will be in San Jaun until Sunday afternoon.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Salinas is on the opposite side of the island... When we raced in PR we always stayed in San Juan and drove over, it's a decent little ride but you see some beautiful land. Oh and it's like driving the autobahn, or at least it was when we went. Although it's been about 14 years since the last time I raced there...

Posts: 68 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
Flying into Puerto Rico and staying one night there.

keep your wallet in your front pocket ....

Posts: 783 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Thanks Melissa for the info. 14 yrs ago? what were you like 10 at the time,lol Must of been JR's Rolling