DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Slowing down a fast car
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slowing down a fast car
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, your time slip impresses no one with a clue here no matter how many times you post it!

This is what most here find impressive..

oh and my car is near the top of "the list" of heaviest 4 link, n/a bracket dragsters with an all aluminum engine.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It impresses upon you how slow you are in comparison to a little 585 BBC.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
It impresses upon you how slow you are in comparison to a little 585 BBC.

Wrong retard nothing impressive about a 1700 lb. bracket dragster running a best of 4.44 and try to keep your lies straight.

Now this is impressive

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard crew chief wannabe Ed, this is steel block 585, keep your lies straight.

Your big bad crate engine gets outrun by a steel block 585 in a heavy 2000's Worthy dragster.

Fact, no matter how many times I post it, you have no time slips to show otherwise. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, your baseless claims and lies are all over the map in this thread this morning, who can keep track?

Two things are for certain though

2. THIS is impressive

Notice as well the REAL time slip! NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard crew chief wannabe Ed, one thing is certain, you're the clueless and naive you're always talking about. That's why six months later you're still looking for someone to fix park on your 2 speed powerglide. 2. You get outrun by little 585 BBC's 3. You buy crate engines.

You wouldn't go far under your own power, you wouldn't make it a foot off the starting line. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, it's no more true based on the number of times you post the same drivel!

Wrong before, still Wrong and will always be Wrong

you've got NOTHING that can hang with either of my impressive cars or the skills of my driver!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

You're showing us what is done every weekend by many.

Now show us something you can do, no one else can.

Like unmatched mph.

You can't.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Nearly 12 y/o poll on a cesspool forum, full of career test/tuners and of course none of your many screen names included on the list. Time for a new poll there where you will either top the list or be a close 2nd!

https://www.yellowbullet.com/t...ll-time-poll.324891/

You'd win it again, Easily.

Now answer this.

Tell me Retard?

What's so wrong with finding out who has the fastest conventional headed 565 BBC in a 4 link dragster?

Is it because you won't be anywhere near the top of the list?? Smile

OMG….now I’d have to pull my 565 with an AFR 357 conventional head that makes more than yours….put it in a dragster to prove it….you are delirious

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonesz:
quote:
quote:
quote:
More unsupported claims from children in here.

Notice every claim I make is demonstrated and proven to be true with examples, and not fantasies children dream of accomplishing.

So far we have shown the 6.40 and 6.60 or slower mph world record.

Heres the 6.50 or slower mph world record n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs.

The art of slowing down a fast car, no throttle stop.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to shift a car into high gear right on the starting line. And based on those two tickets, I wouldn't be impressed...

Who said it takes a rocket scientist? There's a bunch of high gear only cars, none with this mph you can show examples of, n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs.

The mph is where the difficulty lays.

These are examples of 6.0, 5.90 mph at 3200 lbs, n/a 23 sbc.

Out of the box Brodix cylinder heads, I'm tired of fantasy stories about AFR heads, with no examples.

If AFR were faster, there would be examples, not just fantasy stories.

Their is no stories because nobody in their right mind spends big money to go 6.60's. at least not since 1992....

Nobody has ever seen that car on a set of scales, much less the same day it ran these world record 5 second passes. Be a man, meet me or any of the others that have offered on here to an equal weight race. Until that happens its all smoke and mirrors.

Nailed it!!!
He has spent a fortune and still has a turd.
He keeps showing a fuzzy 5.999 pass with no back up or proof
Let alone all of the other claims.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Notice every claim I make is demonstrated and proven to be true with examples, and not fantasies children dream of accomplishing.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to shift a car into high gear right on the starting line. And based on those two tickets, I wouldn't be impressed...

Who said it takes a rocket scientist? There's a bunch of high gear only cars, none with this mph you can show examples of, n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs.

Out of the box Brodix cylinder heads, I'm tired of fantasy stories about AFR heads, with no examples.

Their is no stories because nobody in their right mind spends big money to go 6.60's. at least not since 1992....

Nobody has ever seen that car on a set of scales, much less the same day it ran these world record 5 second passes. Be a man, meet me or any of the others that have offered on here to an equal weight race. Until that happens its all smoke and mirrors.

Nailed it!!!

You got a link to a 5.999 pass I posted? I can't find a 5.999?

Help me out.

Or is it that you are twisting the fabric of reality again Libtard? Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The thing that bothers you about this car running anywhere in the 5's n/a is, you can't provide an example of another like it in the 5's n/a.

That makes it a world record.

You haven't ever accomplished a drag racing world record with your own hands, much less your crate engine someone else built for you.

And you never will. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
BTW, it never ran a 5.999 in testing for a 6.0 index race.

It ran 5.995.

Backed it up to the thou two weeks later at a different track too, off the trailer first round, no time run.

Now find one to match it.

You can't. Smile

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nailed it!!!

Help me out.

Hard to tell Mike with that fuzzy slip you showed....amzing though that all your others can be read clearly.

How many of those Dipping into the 5's slips do you have.....in a car that isn't certified to run that fast

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nailed it!!!

Help me out.

Hard to tell Mike with that fuzzy slip you showed....amzing though that all your others can be read clearly.

How many of those Dipping into the 5's slips do you have.....in a car that isn't certified to run that fast

It'll never be certified, it may be restored back to it's exact factory condition the day it rolled off the showroom floor.

That was always the plan for the 35-40 years I've owned it.

6.39 or slower has always been a part of that plan.

I wanted to show how easy I could go faster than anyone else ever had in a factory condition car n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs, if I felt like it.

I was shooting for a neighborhood record, but from the looks of it, it's a world record.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have the Dominator top Edelbrock part# 2892 SV2 intake for sale.

Looking at it looks like it came out of the box from Edelbrock with 4500 carb flange on it.

PKRE ported for methanol (pimples), bad dude.