DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Slowing down a fast car
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slowing down a fast car
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh, so you can't substantiate your claims... AND you don't care to put your money where your midget mouth is.

That is shocking, but not really.

Same ol song and dance. Smile

Here kitty, kitty, kitty...

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
By his own doing, assemble engine, transmission, ring & pinion with his own hands, the Retard in the room who couldn't fix park on his own 2 speed powerglide couldn't make it down the track from a to b, much less set a mph world record at 3200lbs 23 sbc, 6.60 or slower. Fact.

Retard claims he's a drag racing expert with 40 years experience. expert on what? Car covers and writing checks for crate engines!?

Laughing Hard

You claimed to DIP into the 5's now you are claiming a world record mph....LOL

Surely you know someone with better mph 23 sbc 3200 lbs triple chrome plated steel bumpers, 6.60 or slower.

Not.

Retard Ed claimed it for me, he doesn't know of any with better mph either.

Must be the "nitrous" under the intake like you originally claimed eh? Laughing Hard

Guess you want me to go buy a cut up Nova that weighs the same as you....put my motor in it to prove you wrong huh???

You'd just complain that my valve spring pressure wasn't the same as yours so it doesn't count.
I'd be sick to know I had that much money in such a slow turd

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here kitty, kitty, kitty...

Aluminum block too Wink

Aluminum block....all that money just to underperform like the rest of your stuff.

I can't claim stockblock with my 565 but it does make more than the one you just built....without an aluminum block.....you lose again

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
More unsupported claims from children in here.

Notice every claim I make is demonstrated and proven to be true with examples, and not fantasies children dream of accomplishing.

So far we have shown the 6.40 and 6.60 or slower mph world record.

Heres the 6.50 or slower mph world record n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs.

The art of slowing down a fast car, no throttle stop.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Notice every claim I make is demonstrated and proven to be true with examples, and not fantasies children dream of accomplishing.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to shift a car into high gear right on the starting line. And based on those two tickets, I wouldn't be impressed...

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree Mike....you have shown plenty of proof of just how slow your car is

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonesz:
quote:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to shift a car into high gear right on the starting line. And based on those two tickets, I wouldn't be impressed...

Who said it takes a rocket scientist? There's a bunch of high gear only cars, none with this mph you can show examples of, n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs.

The mph is where the difficulty lays.

These are examples of 6.0, 5.90 mph at 3200 lbs, n/a 23 sbc.

Out of the box Brodix cylinder heads, I'm tired of fantasy stories about AFR heads, with no examples.

If AFR were faster, there would be examples, not just fantasy stories.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who said it takes a rocket scientist? There's a bunch of high gear only cars, none with this mph you can show examples of, n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs.

Out of the box Brodix cylinder heads, I'm tired of fantasy stories about AFR heads, with no examples.

Their is no stories because nobody in their right mind spends big money to go 6.60's. at least not since 1992....

Nobody has ever seen that car on a set of scales, much less the same day it ran these world record 5 second passes. Be a man, meet me or any of the others that have offered on here to an equal weight race. Until that happens its all smoke and mirrors.

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No it’s all LIES and delusional baseless claims in an effort to hook the naive and clueless on Internet forums into buying parts and/or services from him however in his 5 years posting here and 10 over at yb under numerous screen names, he has failed time and time again as not one has bought his bullshyt much less his assembly of a trans or engine loaded with Chinese junk!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Their is no stories because nobody in their right mind spends big money to go 6.60's. at least not since 1992....

Nobody has ever seen that car on a set of scales, much less the same day it ran these world record 5 second passes. Be a man, meet me or any of the others that have offered on here to an equal weight race. Until that happens its all smoke and mirrors.

How can a time slip be smoke and mirrors? Or better yet several time slips? How?

As far as meeting you for a drag race, no problem. Just let me know a week ahead of time.

No wheely bars, match weight 370 or 400 Pro Tree.

Now go find someone who can match the mph 6.40, 6.50 or 6.60 and slower 3200 lbs n/a 23 sbc.

You can't.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Midget Ed, I've had many people call about my services, however I can't finish what I already have in front of me, so 100% of the time I recommend the wannabe with the crew chief headset on in your avatar,the guy with forty years experience turning wrenches on drag cars, but is still six months later, looking for someone to pay to fix park on his 2 speed powerglide transmission.
Laughing very hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, you’re a loser, I’m a winner! you keep doing what you do for meager wages, assembling unimpressive junk for the naive and clueless test/tune crowd and I’ll keep doing what I do which affords me the ability to field 2 cars that are amongst the best performing wherever we compete who’s engines, transmissions and carbs are built by professionals and the best at what they do and my driver one of the best in the country under 30!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
yb under numerous screen names

HMMMM Same as you #1 Loser B1tch! Wink

2BKing

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I’ve got 1 screen name. that said, I’m begging you, please show up where I’m racing and say it to my face!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll deal with you when & how I wish #1 Loser B1tch, on DRR! Wink

Remember chicken little, I don't leave my duck pond according to your delusional fragile mind.

You could have met me at the Vegas National or Divisional, like your numerous Northeast real racers who were out here racing then going on to compete at Pomona. Where were you miss NHRA, home being a scared little B1tch & tuning up your MONKEY SEE.... MONKEY DO.... Top Fuel Wanna-Be Crew Chief Headset.

NOTE: To the 4 or 5 Northeast real racers, it was good meeting you all!

Until that time:

2BKing Cool

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Midget Ed, the delusional clueless and naive wannabe crew chief is the only self proclaimed winner on the planet I know of, who hasn't won a drag race in ten plus years!

A park pawl on a powerglide transmission is smarter than the wannabe wearing the crew chief head set in Ed's avatar.

Midget Ed, I throw transmissions together blindfolded with one hand tide behind my back, that outrun the so-called big bad crate motor in the shyt box lumber wagon dragster you can't give away, for sale.

You ain't no competition, Fact Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I’ve got 1 screen name. that said, I’m begging you, please show up where I’m racing and say it to my face!

Are you threatening racers with physical harm, while hiding behind a keyboard thousands of miles away again midget?

KING would have to be on his knees to say anything to your face, otherwise he'll be saying it to the top of your head. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, I ain't threatening anyone, just stating the fact that he wouldn't say it to my face,
p u s s i e s never do! He's the one hiding behind a keyboard just like YOU, while I'm easy to find every weekend from April thru October traveling thousands of miles across the country bracket and class racing for the 25 years I've been posting on forums and newsflash STILL

now have that junk line up against my son next season at one of the many BIG $ gambler races we will compete at and he will embarrass you/the driver not only in performance but on both ends of the track too!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Retard, I ain't threatening anyone, just stating the fact that he wouldn't say it to my face, he's the one hiding behind a keyboard while I'm east to find every weekend from April thru October traveling thousands of miles across the country bracket and class racing and newsflash STILL

now have that junk line up against my son next season at one of the many BIG $ gambler races we will compete at and he will embarrass you/the driver not only in performance but on both ends of the track too!

If KING said anything to the top of your head midget, let me guess , you'd embarrass him physically using them stick arms of yours as weapons? LoL!!

You may be easy to find, but so is he, and he has your goat that's why you're threatening him with physical harm from thousands of miles away. That's a p u s s y.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
laugh retard, he won't be!