DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Lithium Battery for Race Car
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lithium Battery for Race Car
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by #1 Keyboard Racer:
no excuses my firebird will run quicker and faster than your POS ANYWHERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

and still

not one big $ win check

not one Wally

not one time slip

fucing pathetic loser broke dyck p u s s y

Don't give 2 shyts about you thinking your Firechicken is quicker & faster. I bracket race, any ET & MPH wins, but you don't know that; because you're a clueless Ediot.

Still:

Big Check confirmed & seen by DRR/guest & members.

Back side of one Wally with my Spring Fling Million Pro 32 hat sent to DRR member.

Time slip, sent to Mr. English a little bit ago. Start your begging & groveling to your Daddy to snoop it out.

The only one whom is pathetic is YOU. You are still fascinated with dycks & mine still works just fine. So, keep on being miserable with your Keyboard Racing, ex 1st round loser boy!

2BKING STILL: Enjoying the never will be dream trailer! Full Moon

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
like ripper, one 5.99 time slip don't qualify as "running 5s"!

THIS is running 5s

Every Tom, dyck and Harry at every dragstrip in this country with Big Block chevy's in tubbed out cars run like that. Nothing special about that.

Now show a factory condition muscle car with triple chrome plated steel bumpers that has run in the 5's n/a 23 sbc at 3200 lbs, other than my Nova.

You can't retard.

That's two world records I hold.

Fact.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard Ed picks up the phone and orders a crate engine and runs like every other Tom, Dyck and Harry with a big block chevy crate engine, in tubbed cars with steamroller tires, and thinks he's doing something special.

Yeah, that's real special Retard Ed.

You couldn't outrun a kindergartner on a big wheel if it weren't for crate engines. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post