DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Lithium Battery for Race Car
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lithium Battery for Race Car
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I made the switch from the 16volt xs power battery over to the GO LITHIUM and got freaked out when i went to nhra south georgia in febuary and the car would barely turn over.I was never advised that these go lithiums dont like cooler temps.Thank god i brought my old xs power with me and threw her back in and went racing,
GO lithium acted like i was the only one who had this problem and told to just buy a second one and piggy back em lol
Id rather stick with my 49lb xs battery,Car still goes in the fives and i have the time slips to prove it~~!!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
5s in the 1/4 mile and I know you do! clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Didn't want to comment on the second battery thread.That thread has derailed.
Question is,I know they are extremely expensive, but they sure are light on weight.
Anybody running one? Any problems to be aware of? If we are talking 12v,is a special charger needed?Works okay with an alternator? Takes a charge really quick? Fire hazard?
it looks like you should've posted in the first battery thread. It would've eliminated 1 train wreck. Fuc' face Lil Ed has to screw up any chance of reading a normal thread with normal people debating the pros and cons of a product one might have interest in. This place has become a fuc'n sideshow

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I didn't derail this thread so stop crying p u s s y. you don't like it then leave, you don't contribute anyway!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Say it to his face or HAVE A NICE BIG CUP OF STFU!

2BKING still running 5s in the 1/8 mile with 2 12v batteries. I need to send some slips to Mike English. Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2567 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Guess you don't like the truth! NahNahTounge

2BKING Full Moon

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2567 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't watch links NahNahTounge

2BKING I still have the POWER of 2 12v batteries & so does my 2023 High Country Duramax Dually. Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Thats with the 49lb xs power 16 volt lol

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The TRUTH is you're a nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about.

The TRUTH is you ain't ever won a big $ race nor Wally.

The TRUTH is you are an also ran at the Vegas Fling every year.

The TRUTH is you'll never race me.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I need to take pics of my slips & PM them to Mr. English. Then #1 Keyboard Racer can beg & grovel to his Daddy to snoop out the proof.

2BKING 2 12v batteries in race car, tow truck & soon to be B-Car. Razz

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
like retard, one 5.99 time slip don't qualify as "running 5s"!

THIS is running 5s

and that's at a track who's elevation is 1000 feet above sea level. NahNahTounge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_LIR5ExIU

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I like your delusional TRUTH because it's clueless & Wrong

Whatever makes your fragile mind/ego feel better about yourself.

YOU DON'T RACE & That's the TRUTH.

2BKING Razz

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong and again

The TRUTH is you're a nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about.

The TRUTH is you ain't ever won a big $ race nor Wally.

The TRUTH is you are an also ran at the Vegas Fling every year.

The TRUTH is you'll never race me.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I like your delusional TRUTH because it's clueless & Wrong

Whatever makes your fragile mind/ego feel better about yourself.

YOU DON'T RACE & That's the TRUTH.

2BKING Razz

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

and still

not one big $ win check

not one Wally

not one time slip

fucing pathetic loser broke dyck p u s s y

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Our track elevation is 2011' & don't have the oxygen rich air back East does. Still running consistent 5s on the slow tune. Wink I know how much better my car runs when I'm East of the Mississippi. Plus, I don't need your elevation excuses for your Firechicken. BlahBlah

2BKING still running 2 12v batteries. Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
no excuses my firebird will run quicker and faster than your POS ANYWHERE!

and still

not one big $ win check

not one Wally

not one time slip

fucing pathetic loser broke dyck p u s s y

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
like ripper, one 5.99 time slip don't qualify as "running 5s"!

THIS is running 5s

According who Retard? Show another 3200 lb factory condition muscle car with a 23 degree sbc and triple chrome plated steel bumpers, in the 5's n/a ?

You can't Retard. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post