DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 783
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey there folks, good to hear ya'll doin' good. As for me and that youngin, Lacey, we are finer than frogs hair.I keep telling her that I am going to tie a cinder block to her head...keep her from growing so fast..youngin' just turned 5. Be in a JR soon. Mike she has 2 goats. I couldnt afford the horse and pony plus race....a mans got to have his limitations and I figure I aint no jockey......LOL....We will be coming up your way sometime this summer, gonna hit the creek.Tell Mannie we say HEY Ice Cream
Well, Ya'll have a goodern. Car

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning boys and girls.
It's Humpday, we're almost to the weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Morning All;

Hope everyone is doing well, with nothing but blue skies and tail winds for the day.

We arrived back home yesterday afternoon. The place has been trashed by weather since we left, but nothing a day with a rake, wheelburrow, and some sweat won't fix.

Not quite use to the hot and muggy after a week in Denver. Hopefully, a few bottles of Corona Extra will help me acclimate.

Guess I'll go sit outside and sip my coffee and wait for the Sun to come up.

"Be of Good Cheer"

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,getting in kinda late again this morning,being boss has it's good points,Ken,glad ya'll got home safe,Mouse have a good next few days the weekend is a coming,and Marty look forward to seeing you and Lacy soon,miss talking to ya,and I'd think you'd make a nice jockey,you're pretty light weight,now me thats a wh@le different deal,poor old horsey..................... I'm stupid...................................................

Well ya'll have at it got to get at it,see ya'll around and prayers to all our Texas Tornadoe folks and prayers all around........................... Praying hug Wave...........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! My buddy Matt helped me get the trans out last night so I could send the converter to BTE for a freshen up. Doggone trans slipped off the jack and caught my thumb when it hit the floor. Owie. I'm just glad my thumb is still there.

Marty, I'm going to have use that line on my nieces. Big Grin

Mouse, did your knee predict the weather right?

Ken, glad you made it home. I hope the medicine helps you adjust to the weather. I used a similar medicine last night to ease the pain from my thumb. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I'm going to have the Tracy Lawrence song in my head all day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top o the evening, ya'll. had a pretty good day, ran a few washers up the road, 1 fridge to a slum lord......saw a mess of them ****a roaches.......man them thangs is scarey.....
Chuck, sorry to hear about that thumb....I would tell ya what to do with it, but there's ladies present.

Mike, I would MUCH rather jockey ole' Samson down the track, than a blamed ole' sack full of....well you know. LOL.

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody.
It's my Friday!
Chuck, yep, it did. The front that moved through here, is also responsible for stirring up the tornadoes in Dallas that afternoon.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,feeling kinda yucky this morning something to do with a sinus infection,there's stuff running from every opening,I know TMI,that was for Guy, Wink...............maybe I'll servive it to far from my heart since I sit on my heart or that was what I was told one time,I don't know,all I know is some have heart burn and I have,well you get the point........... Eyes Tongue...................TMI......................

Prayers all around and well catch up after bit........................ Praying hug Wave..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Beauty of a day for the Pirates home opener, which I'm going to miss for the first time since 1995. That is bumming me out a little bit. Let's go Bucs!

Thanks, Marty, you're all heart! Big Grin My buddy asked me if I sent my thumb along with the converter to BTE. I said nope, shipping would have been too much, and BTE is awesome, but I'd think they'd have a problem rebuilding the thumb. Tongue

Happy Friday Mouse. Will your knee be a pointer for storm chasing?? Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
well, Top O The Evening again.I hope ya'll had a good day. Rained here in Roanoke 'bout all day. a bit on the cool side at that.

Mike, I am sorry to hear that you feel bad and got all that gunk coming out of ya......Guess its best that it comes out, cant stay in.....you'll keep feelin' bad. Some good ole HOT chicken noodle soup, lots a garlic and PB & J sandwiches.......that'll chase it off.

Chuck, it is best you keep that thumb with you.....I use to use duct tape to fix them thumbs, but now I see they have that gorilla tape, man that stuff is tough.

Well, ya'll have a goodern Fri.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter everyone! This is the one Holiday that Mark loved the best. Spring, racing, and new beginnings. A fresh start to the year.

A lot has been going on. First, I sold the house and bought a nice little one that is perfect for me. I had a little help from one of my closest friends in finding the house. Second, I took my nursing exam and I passed it! I was accepted into the nursing program for this fall! I am happy that I took all my prerequisites first so I can concentrate on my nursing classes. I am almost there.

I have been so busy trying to keep myself busy. I am sorry that I haven't been on here much, but you know how life goes sometimes.

I am sending comfort, strength, and hope for each and everyone of you. Racing has started and have lots of fun, and get the big "W". But most of all tell someone that you love them!! Take care till next time!!

Happy Easter, can't wait to get the hot rod out for some ice-cream!!! Ice Cream Car hug Angel Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all! Happy Easter!
Christine, I'm glad things are going good for you. Sounds like you gotta a good plan. Enjoy your ice cream. hug

Y'all have a gooden. I've got to finish cleaning the housing and put my pumpkin back in. Had to buy new gears, the spare set I had were used and they had some cracks in them.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,suns a coming out looking like a pretty nice day on tap,ready for a nice Easter weekend,ya'll have a great day and weekend,prayers all around.................... Praying hug Wave.................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF, special Good Friday edition. Looking like a nice weekend here. My brother and his 3 youngest are in for the weekend, but we're missing my sister in law and their oldest, she's in a volleyball tournament in Baltimore. That means more of mom's cookin' for us though. Big Grin

Marty, gorilla tape would be appropriate for me. Big Grin

Christine, I was thinking of Mark this morning, and him hiding the Easter eggs for the boys. He'd put various amounts of money in them, and just watch and smile as the boys would turn it into a tackle football game trying to collect them. That's one of my favorite Mark stories. Congrats on the new house and passing the exam. YOU ROCK!! Happy Easter, and we'll have to go get ice cream soon.

Floyd, Mike, Mouse, WAO, Susie, Ken, Nicole, Paul, lurkers, wishing you all a great weekend!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Evening to ya'll....

Just want to say, Have a happy easter.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,little cooler than it has been here in the last few weeks,it feels like spring and Easter is always a little cooler than it's been lately............................

Happy Easter to you too Marty,and to all my Drr friends,prayers to all you fine folks and have a fine day................... Praying hug Wave........................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Anybody seen the easter bunny yet? Wave
My Mom called and requested my deviled eggs. I make the best deviled eggs any of you have ever had. Anybody that has tried them always say's that. I gotta make some more to take over to my son's if he invites me for dinner. I was over there yesterday and he had just got back from Costco with one of their pre-seasoned prime ribs. They are pricey but they sure are good. Almost as good as mine. I sure hope I get a invite.
Happy Easter to all! hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy Easter!
Y'all have a great day.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning & Happy Easter to everyone. Christine, congratulations on passing the exam, and the new house. Mike, hope you are feeling better and Floyd now you made me want some deviled eggs. Guess I will have to take a break and whip some up.

Well you all have a great day and don't eat too many deviled eggs & chocolate bunnies.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Monday is here again.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing