DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rooster_439,

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
How would you know what kind of a ****ing day it is?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZBbQm1avEY

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning DRR folks,whats up Rooster,you sound happy this morning BD,ya'll have a gooden,up early,hoping to get something done today.........OK everybody go get'em,it's FRIDAY............ Big Grin............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
........That's a gooden BD,somedays thats exactly how you feel like responding to perky people......I used to run a retail business,and early some mornings I wanted to say,kiss my (foot) Wink........when them,it's a wonderful life folks came in.......had to put the fake smile on........ Banging Head No No welcome Big Grin...........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
morning racers!!! Gettin ready to head out to the Ymca to workout a little then go sign some renewing contracts! have a good day every1

Posts: 1272 | Location: ur mammas house | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang Cool

Mike, how about grabing the kids playhouse & toys this morning, they went flying down the mtn last nite & s'body left max AC on again No No neg windchills here!! wishin I was at gainesville Frown

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all Smile

Gettin ready for our annual trip to town, for the Roxboro Banquet tomorrow. If you've ever been around the Roxboro crowd;; it's kinda like the Bracket Finals, except without the race cars and mud. Car

Lee - Can't wait to blow the diet haywire with Buffet: All u can ett *&* drank... Laughs come with the package deal as well. Cool Big Grin

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Lee remember if you are to far out in front, Drag the brakes. You have to make the second round.

Good Morning Everybody.

Wake up Guy i need a laugh. You are to funny.

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Buffets is .400 pro tree, Heads-up racin. Gotta get it fore its gone Wink Big Grin

But I hear ya, point taken Wink

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, to ya folks.
Another bee-uti-ful day, a bit cold, but the sun is shinin.
Just finished a job and paid up on it and gettin ready to start another. Keep this up and I just might be able to race this season.
Got payroll to get together and in the hands of those that earned it. So I will be on the road for a bit.
Ya'll have a goodern and keep the sunny side up and the dirty side down.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
As usual we are the last one's to get up! But the sun did come up, got check book balanced, can buy some groceries and pills today and will have to go out and see how much the radishes and lettuce grew last night! Had to replant the corn, cantaloupes, squash and watermelon yesterday as those seeds apparently didn't like the cool nights we had the past few weeks. Supposed to get up to 80 by next Monday so hopin' those veggies get a jump on the weeds!Hope you all have a "hoppin good day" (whatever that is)! And yes Mike Hawk, we are talkin' about steak! Too old talk about sex cause that is a nothing but a faded memory now! But sure makes for some sweet and dry dreams! Eyes I'm stupid Hum Wink Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Gotcha Guy,on the sex thing,to have planted a 4 by 8 garden,you sure got alot of different stuff in there..... Hum Wink Big Grin................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea, will probably have to do some "thinin'" in a month or so if the temps stay where they are now! Hopefully the neighbors cats don't use it as a "dumping ground" and dig up the seeds! The way it looks right now is there is gonna be more radishes than we will consume in a year! Can I freeze radishes Mike? Confused I'm stupid No No Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.............They ain't too good frozen,but you could make radish wine........... I'm stupid Eyes Tongue Hum Big Grin..................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
YUCK!!!..... Could i be on the (free) experimental team?

LR - just tryin 2 do my public service

LR2 - Lived in town for a bit, and had more garden than the apt complex could consume.... yes all legal LOL Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Got to thinkin' (smell anything burnin'?) and it crossed my mind that radishes contain a lot of mositure in them and if I packed 'em into a container and put them in my freezer, would they explode as they expand from the freezing?
Hmmmm! Wonder if should send that into that TV show on the Discovery Channel where they check out different wierd things? Might even see if I could stick Mike Rowe in there with them to see if it is a "Dirty Job"! Know it would be a cold one! I'm stupid Eyes Banging Head Confused Smile just do it Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin'

Lee Roberson

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy ya'll,beeeautiful day here,bet a little TNTing gets done today,pancakes for BF this morning,Guy,make frozen pops out of them radishes......... Eyes Hum......something cool to chew on when it's hot........ I'm stupid Tongue Cool.........................