DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,time to get at it,now what it will it be today, Hum Tongue........................

Mouse while I was watching the coverage of the storms yesterday I thought of you and wondered were you mite be,I've always been amazed at these storms myself,when we have warnings here I'm always watching the skies and applying what little I know to what I see,it is amazing what power is in these storms.....................................

I used to know this little girl that watched her Dad real close and I always wondered what kind of racer she would be,well now we know,as Pete said just don't over think it and just do what you know,I remember another great man saying those same words Wink.........great minds think alike,I believe you have one of those, Wink Big Grin.................great job Michelle,Rick and kids,truley a team effort................................... not worthy........................................

Ok Chuck,found somemore great sweet tea this weekend and thought of my friend Chuck,it was at alittle hot dog joint in Mt.Airy N.C.good stuff............... Ice Cream................................

Prayers all around and hoping ya'll have a great day and week..................... Praying hug Wave............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again, but still buzzing from Michelle's big W. Big Grin

What a great driving job all weekend long! So unbelievably cool!! I'll have to post up the pic Michael Beard put on FB, with her in car happy dance at top end. Big Grin

Mouse, that is some scary stuff. I think it's cool you're into it... nerdy stuff is cool. I was reading the big storms that went through Michigan a week or 2 ago had no fatalities because the warning system gave people a lot of time to find cover.

Hi Mike! Wave I'll be looking for a hot dog joint should I ever pass through Mt Airy! Big Grin I have to see a friend of mine... she brought me back a couple gallons of Red Diamond from Kentucky. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
wow, I just love you guys !!! It's an awesome feeling to know you have friends out there like you guys are to me...thank you so much for it all from the encouragement, the advice, the fun & the good times...you guys are family Wink

Had a blast hanging out in the pit Friday Mike & the kids had a lot of fun too! Chuck, Floyd you guys are so cool about saying what I need to hear like Mike does in person lol & giving me the confidence to do it. You are so right Mike, Scotty told me too, if I quit overanalyzing it, it would happen. Nobody pinch me, I don't want to wake up.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Congratulations again Michelle. Great job.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks Dennis, you guys are the best!

Good Morning gang...life is good, only around 20 days of school left for the kids =)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Humpday! It's my Friday also.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's my hump day. These 3 work days take forever.
All the people out here on the left coast know about my friend Michelle, the Charlotte super comp champion. Car
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Floyd hug you make me smile.

How about an annual govt audit to keep it real today??? lol Hard to celebrate while getting rdy to have everything in order for work, but after today....we'll make up for it!

Hope you guys have an awesome day!! Raining by buckets here, Mike I tried to call you back Sunday night, Rick told me he got to talk to you.

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! A nice string of gorgeous days here in Pittsburgh, until Saturday, when it changes to a 60% chance of rain. I wouldn't be able to race Saturday, but it stinks for my friends who are ready. Hoping to have the converter back in time for the weekend, so I can get the trans back in and buttoned up.

Michelle, it stinks when real life has to sneak back in there! Big Grin Come footin'! You coming to PRP?

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody.
My wife left for Nashville this morning, so it's just me and the kids this weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another beauty of a day here. I wiah I was home working on the hot rod, with the radio on.

Mouse, you do fine as Mr. Mom. Big Grin

Where all the lurkers been?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' Chuck!
Hi Chuck!
Beauty of a day out there, isn't it?
Sure is, wish I was home working on the old heap.
I wonder where everyone else is?
I was wondering that too.
Oh well. Life happens. Hopefully everyone is a good kind of busy, and has an awesome weekend. Ice cream and hugs, go get that prescription filled!
Ice Cream hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Ok ill answer,about 80. down here,going to pick up s10 to do some rejetting,work alittle slow but still steady,get that heap running... Big Grin Wave

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hoping the converter is back from BTE today, get it in Sunday if not tomorrow, get the Kirkey seat in and RCI belts, good to go! Did you decide on the WFC?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
239 440 2988,THE PHONES IN MY POCKET,THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO.... big idea

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Gotta get my lazy a$$ up, put some oil in the rear end, run it through a couple of heat cycles, nut and bolt the hay hauler and get it down of the stands and ready to go. Then some lunch, take a nap. Yep, that's my plan for the day. Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang!!!
Woohoo I had a perfect audit, no findings!!! Hope you're okay Mike! I need some of Chuck's rx...ice cream! Crazy busy week as usual...

hope you guys have a great Friday!!!!

Hi Floyd hug

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle, hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
espn2 sat at 12pm, my first time on the show (I hope, I hear it will be like 2 seconds..but...lol)

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,I've had puter problems all week,still not all the way back to working right,maybe headed to town to get a new wireless plan,about fed up with At&t,anyways hope everybodies weekend will be great......................

Michelle,Hope said you called and left a message and I was going to give you a call back,but when I thought of it again it was really late,when I talked to Rick sunday evening it was fun hearing the excitement in his voice,I am real proud of you guys,I'll try and catch up this coming week............. hug.........................................

Well I'm off to see the wireless folks around town,maybe I'll get a better service so I'm not so hard to get ahold of,prayers all around and hope ya'll sat.is fine................... Praying hug Wave...................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post