DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    You know you are in the country when-
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know you are in the country when-
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
The bug zapper sounds like my mig welder Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
When you back your car out of the trailer and before you start it The water temperature reads 125 in May !!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The nearest Walmart is 34 miles away.

Posts: 522 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
But the DOLLAR GENERALS are 2 miles apart...

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bcMOD3X3X
posted Hide Post
^^^^TRUE Statement^^^^ Laughing Hard

Posts: 127 | Location: Oxford,MI | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
When you ask her: if "you" can, and she says YA'LL can.
Shake head

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Interesting: I live 12mi from nearest traffic light, 22 mi from town. Nothing but fields and some cows out the front door, nothing but chickens and woods out the back door. Nearest neighbor is 1/4mi away and is a DOLLAR GENERAL that I can't see from here, you all!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
...When hearing gunfire coming from your neighbor's (in any direction) yard generates no concern at all. We recently had to explain that one to a newbie who lives about a quarter of a mile away from us. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
...When hearing gunfire coming from your neighbor's (in any direction) yard generates no concern at all. We recently had to explain that one to a newbie who lives about a quarter of a mile away from us. Take care. Tom Worthington

^^^ Tom! Thought I was back in Richmond Ca. Lmao

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If that's not mud on your boots and you don't care then you are in the country.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
If that's not mud on your boots and you don't care then you are in the country.

Bingo!!
Fontana Larry? I’ll swing by and show you pics of property.

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yours has all the teeth......in the county.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We talking bling??
Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
...When you are driving at night and the wife asks: "I didn't think it was supposed to rain." To which you reply: "It isn't raining. Those are bugs." Happened to us last night. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We left a window shade (blind) open the other night and them bugs were hitting that window all evening.

Wife and I were laughing that there would be a big pile of dead bugs the next morning.

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Half of the traffic on the road is hogs, logs or chickens.

Posts: 522 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
When there are more dead animals on the road than cars.

When there is only 1 or 2 radio stations that work on FM radio.

When you leave your house and cars unlocked all night.

When you see a sign in front of someone's house that says: I own a gun and a backhoe.

Y'all quit laughing now ya hear...

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
When I have to drive more than two miles for fast food... Big Grin

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
When there are more dead animals on the road than cars.

When there is only 1 or 2 radio stations that work on FM radio.

When you leave your house and cars unlocked all night.

When you see a sign in front of someone's house that says: I own a gun and a backhoe.

Y'all quit laughing now ya hear...

Not worthy

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I enjoy seeing some of the northern racers come down to a track below the gnat line in Georgia. Seen a few guys trying to work on their car as they swallowed bugs and said some curse words

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post