DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    You know you are in the country when-
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know you are in the country when-
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
When I have to drive more than two miles for fast food... Big Grin

I guess that makes me eligible then as it is a half hour drive to Micky D's or BK.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
When you can PEE off the front or back porch!

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
was working out in the country and saw a 70yr old woman get her mail on her quad

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^people on quads (we call them 4 wheelers)routinely ride by here on the way to the Dollar General. This is one of the main NC highways

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
And I enjoy every part of what’s been said so far...it’s funny how all the “city folk” and realtors with money want to buy up all our land and turn it into a city or happening areas and build Dollar Generals...you’re turning into something it’s not and ruining what makes these areas so nice. Done preaching now

Posts: 115 | Location: 2008 IHRA SSS No Box WC | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
When i tell her we have 55 miles left to get on site and I'm driving 55Mph. she asks how long?

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sugar Shane:
When you can PEE off the front or back porch!

Recently moved into a rural neighborhood and they are starting to get used to it! The looks in the beginning were priceless! Shake head

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
When the Walmart is packed on the first week of the month and dead on the last week. When you can buy all of your meds at the Big Lots parking lot.

Posts: 1468 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
was working out in the country and saw a 70yr old woman get her mail on her quad

Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about, then I realized it was a 4 wheeler

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
When water stops coming out of the tap, the first thing you do is check the fusebox. And there is no use trying to call something called a "water company". Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:

I see that around my place as well, but it is a cane with 4(quad) feet on it that they are using!

Posts: 27 | Location: Pen Argyl, PA | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
When water stops coming out of the tap, the first thing you do is check the fusebox. And there is no use trying to call something called a "water company". Take care. Tom Worthington

At my house, that means the cistern is empty! Does that make me country?

Posts: 15 | Location: Union, KY | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Does using my Club Car to get mail count?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4516 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Sho nuff!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
When you wake up in the morning to wild turkeys gobbling and strutting ten feet out from bedroom window.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
When the younger racers show respect to the older ones ...like "yes sir"..etc.

Posts: 19 | Location: florida | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
^^^^^^^^people on quads (we call them 4 wheelers)routinely ride by here on the way to the Dollar General. This is one of the main NC highways

Whats your point? Roads are meant to be ridden on.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
When you wake up in the morning to wild turkeys gobbling and strutting ten feet out from bedroom window.

If you don't shoot you are not country!

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
quote:
Originally posted by green1:

If you don't shoot you are not country!

You don't shoot your own turkeys and deer. They are great to see and watch out the windows. I am however trying to get shots at coyotes. I don't seem to get many opportunities considering how many we hear at night.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LIZZARD:
And I enjoy every part of what’s been said so far...it’s funny how all the “city folk” and realtors with money want to buy up all our land and turn it into a city or happening areas and build Dollar Generals...you’re turning into something it’s not and ruining what makes these areas so nice. Done preaching now

What irritates the $h!t out of me is when a race track is built out in the middle of nowhere, then people want to put up new homes near it. Then petition to have the track shut down.

Posts: 346 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post