DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR car show II - post your ride!
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR car show II - post your ride!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[URL=C:\Users\mike\Saved Games\Pictures\race car rebuild\02-01-09\IMG_0316.JPG]rear[/URL]

Posts: 1372 | Location: rohnert park,ca. | Registered: November 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I give up I'm stupid

Posts: 1372 | Location: rohnert park,ca. | Registered: November 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
goto photobucket.com and make your own account.

upload your photo's to your new photobucket account.

post your photo's onto DRR that way.

Wink

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Glad you're digging the thread! Your Challenger is bad a z z!!!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mike, it looks like you're trying to post an attachment, or its location, from your pc. That doesn't work. You need to use an image hosting site, like Barnzee mentioned above. Photobucket is super easy to use. Once you get the hang of it, you'll feel smart. I do! Big Grin

Or, and this goes for anyone, email your pic to me, and I'll post it up for you.
brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com, use subject DRR car show so I don't think you're a spammer Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[IMG]http://thumb2.webshots.net/t/72/172/2/53/10/2918253100100653242iCtyda_th.jpg"> [/IMG]

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am cutting and pasting the url directly from a hosting site called Webshots. Is anyone else having this problem?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Niswonger
posted Hide Post
Looks like you got it now Mike....BTW your car looks badaaaaaass!

Posts: 281 | Location: Crestview, FL | Registered: June 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, good job Mikey. Now get rid of that shytty webshots. They don't deserve to have pictures of cars as nice as yours on there. BTW, Have to throw one down for brother Mar cus.

Posts: 467 | Location: Cotati, CA USA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jeff C
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16 | Location: Scenic Mazon, Il. | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bill Hoskinson 3152
posted Hide Post

Posts: 804 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sweet Nova and a very nice rig to go to the races in.

Steve Prado
Rudy, AR

Posts: 377 | Location: Rudy, AR | Registered: May 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Dave Raser
posted Hide Post

....... one of my favorite rides.

.... raced it from 1997 to 2005.

Dave

Posts: 1903 | Location: penna. | Registered: January 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Rooster I am getting you a new pic at Rockingham. Your car deserves better. No No

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Fern, I'll await your email. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Niswonger
posted Hide Post

Tony Niswonger
7174 S/C S/Pro

Posts: 587 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post