DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable !!! I am wearing my pink today for Nikki !!! God bless her family today Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MadMonte454:
It was the most moving eperience that I ever had. I was left with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. Amazing is all I can say.

Thanks for posting those pictures -- I was wondering how they turned out. It was definitely a moving and amazing experience. Made me cry, too. PRP did a great job arranging everything.

It was nice to see the Denikers there to share in the tribute to Nikki. My heart continues to go out to them through this difficult time.

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
That was amazing. Thanks for the pictures.. God Bless the whole entire family.

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Here is a video we took at the Balloon Race. So many had prayed and shared. Please take time to watch and share this beautiful moment.

http://s376.photobucket.com/al...ikkisballoonrace.flv

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HUYA,

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rachael Poorman is the one who sang Sarah McClachlan.

Great job, Vanessa and Jeff, with the video.

Adding in my pics...

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
One slipped early... I think it was one for Nikki herself.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck,they are great pictures,it must to have been something to have been there.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I couldn't watch the whole video. That was too emotional. God bless Nilkki. Praying Praying

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Nikki's Memorial was so beautiful! All the racers and staff were unbelievable. Karen, Bob, Ashley and Lorraine (Karen's sister) were just amazing and so strong. I want to thank Greg, Scotty, Chuck, Barry, AJ, Brianne, Shelly,Mike, Mia, Natalie, Pam, Mr. Noon, Rachel, PRP staff, Mike, Frank, and Carmen Tedesco and all those that helped. Special, special "Thank You" to Jacob and Kelly Meinert! Kelly, thank you so much for your friendship. Thank you Nikki for bringing us together! Thank you to Glen Cottrill who traveled up from Florida to be with his racing buddies! Nikki was truly honored!
THANK YOU to our DRR Family and the entire racing community! As I said my good-byes to our little Angel, I told her how much she is loved by each and everyone of you! How we all love her smiles! And she will forever be in our hearts! Nikki looked so beautiful! Nikki is playing now! She lights up the heavens with her big smiles!
Thank you, Bob, Karen, and Ashley for letting us all be a part in Nikki's journey. We are still walking behind you to catch you when you fall! We love you so much! We are here! To Lorraine, thank you! Amanda (Nikki's nurse & big "sister") thank you! The entire Olson and Deniker Families thank you! You done good! You done good!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki"....

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
So much for no tears today.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great pictures that show just how much Nikki and her family are loved...God bless Nikki,her family and all who were there to honor her.
Mike

Posts: 279 | Location: Rutledge,Tn | Registered: December 30, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
There are no words to express the thanks that all of you guys deserve. For all the prayers, all the support, all the kind words of encouragement. We are blessed to have all of you in our lives. We have a tough road ahead of us trying to go on without Nikki here with us. We know she is in a better place now, and not sick anymore. I Don't even know what else to type right now. Just thanks. Love, Nikkis Dad.

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Bob if there is anything, at all, that we can do PLEASE let us know.

Praying for your family. Praying

And thanks so much for sharing Nikki Angel with us!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
We love you.....

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dear Karen and Bob,
You keep thanking us... we all want to thank you for sharing Nikki, your lives, your journey, even if the earthly destination sucked, your strength, and your love. The strength you showed through it all has been amazing, a great example for us all. Part of strength is knowing when you need to ask for help, so if there is anything I can do, say the word.

DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
We thank you Bob for the strength you and Karen had to give the daily updates so all of us could stay in touch with what was going on. We thank you for allowing us to share in Nikki's journey. She has deffinitely changed me forever. Our thoughts, prayers, and support will not stop here. I will remember Nikki forever and know one day I will still get to meet her. We hope to meet you guys one day through our racing journeys. Until then our thoughts, prayers and love are what we will give to help you through this time of healing.

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bob and Karen,
I echo the sentiments of the others. Thanks for letting us share with you. Praying Angel

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thank you we were blessed to be part of this. Bob and Karen anything you need let me or Brianna or Keith know.

All of our prayers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
All I know to say to you Bob and Karen is THANKS,for letting me,us all share this most beautiful child,I feel sometimes like it's just a dream,but I know how real it is,and I can't even being to understand you alls strenght,and I know you all get ya'lls strenght from God,thats where and why Sweet Nikki was so strong,what a example your family has shared with us,and for that,let me say thanks again,and God bless you and your family..............................Mike,Mannie and Hope Hawks.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Bob & Karen, just wanted to let you know we still think of you and Nikki, every day. Thank you for sharing your precious Nikki with all of us. May God continue to wrap his arms around you and give you the strength and understanding you need. If there is anything we can do, we are all here for you.
Michelle

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post