New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excessive Heat
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ill assume I read that wrong or it is not accurate info. As no one will make O5 in 10 years, UNLESS they are a doctor, a lawyer who came in with experience as a lawyer or doctor, and even then it would be almost impossible. For any other field 16 years would be considered very quickly for someone to make O5. UNLESS it was a battlefield promotion which has not happened in decades basically.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 985 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED, Stop your

What part of the real Truth & Facts do you not like! Oh, I didn't forget; you are the poster child for Narcissism. You live in your own make believe world of delusion. Your suck h...ole is going to blow shyt now....here it comes.

Now for CV, thanks for serving our great country; even though it was forced. As for "endured my kind", I guess my kind gave you an order you didn't like. Tough shyt, I took them & gave them part of the job. You couldn't handle it; move on, don't let it live in your head.

The very small minority in this country think like you 2 sons of Kamala. The majority get the big picture. If it wasn't for this great country's military & the price(s) paid by the service men/women & their families. You would be fighting wars on our home soil. You 2 dimwits & few others don't get that. I'm sure CV would probably fight; ED would probably turn his chicken little a$$ scared like he did from his racing seat.

CV, I have a little respect for you & I'll explain a little. "If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing." It didn't stop me from getting another job & earning a 2nd pension. If everyone took your outlook on disabilities, all the disabled would be doing absolutely nothing. I will use my hearing loss & tinnitus as an example: what does that have to do with me drag racing. I wear hearing protection & use sound suppression while racing. In the service most of the time I used double hearing PPE, but sometimes we didn't have that opportunity to use any.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2498 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
Shi$$ing all over us lowly Military folks is a new low for sure. Guess its a reflection of our patriotless society these days.

We paid taxes as we served this country, whether drafted or volunteering. Some of us collect disability for being blown up or shot in Iraq or Afghanistan. But I guess since we volunteered it does not count. Some of us also volunteered as contractors later only be be blown up or shot again in Iraq or Afghanistan. But apparently we dont deserve anything as we are "milking" the system. Apparently some don't understand we paid taxes as well while serving. Well we did get our pay tax free while serving in a combat zone, we even got a couple hundred bucks extra for our trouble. But hey we volunteered so that makes it an offense to some.

I guess we could discuss the low pay we received for the jobs we did, many of them in harsh conditions, but likely those same folks don't care since we volunteered. After all I don't know of many who don't think serving in the military is a sacrifice no mater how you got there. the low pay is just one shining example of the sacrifices made while serving this county. I have moved 48 times in my life, all but three of those moves were thanks to the military, oh wait the tax payers footed the bill to move the goods so I suppose that makes me a leach again. Oh wait it has cost us money EVERY time the military made us move. But we volunteered. My father didn't as he was drafted and wounded as well, like my grandfather before him, that WWII thing. But great grandfather volunteered to as did my great great grandfather but he was fighting for that slavery thing.

So on behalf of generations of my family as well as myself, my wife and my oldest daughter we thank you for you opinions. While we will choose to disagree with those opinions we were happy to have helped provide the freedom with which you can state them. Its clear now how certain folks look at us lowly military folks and our sacrifices for this country...

Nicely stated Al!

I've always been a bull in a china shop. Eek

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2498 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I have a lot of respect for Military retired or not. Much more respect for Military than Politicians.

With out our Military you would be speaking Japanese or German.

And to complain about how much Military gets paid for Retirement is pretty bad. Many gave their lives for us. How do you put a price on that? Everyone who signed up for the Military knew going in there was a chance they would die for that decision. How much is that worth? And we exposed them to Agent Orange and all kinds of other chemicals that may have long term bad effects including Cancer and Death. (Death is a pretty cr@ppy side effect) How much is that worth? You saying we should forget about them and leave them to fend for themselves? Really?

And if we are going to talk about BS Retirement pay lets talk about Politicians. They are the ones ripping us off.

What about the MILLIONS of ILLEGAL ALIENS that are crossing the border now and we are paying for them and supporting them? I would put our Military over any of those piles of Excrement.

We can take care of ILLEGAL ALIENS but can not take care of our own Military. WTF?

We can take care of Politicians but not our Military? WTF? How much does the Military pay them? Just like any Business as much as it takes to get good people and no more.

One last thing our Military is a good opportunity for those who do not want to go to college or trade schools etc. It gives them the chance to see the World and be somebody.

It is not for everyone and if it is not for you I completely understand but I do not understand blasting them for it. I am Thankful for them.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3971 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow. This thread sure turned more ugly than usual. The clicks ought to really pick up. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ED! Razz

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed started a shyt storm and then disappeared realized he was over his head and becoming the most hated individual in our sport.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong old man. Got many, many race friends and the truth is the majority of them AGREE with most everything I state here and a few of those friends are the biggest names in this sport but one thing is certain no one cares what you, the broke dycks, the clueless nobodies here have to say!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Stop your

The #1 forum B1tch, is clueless/classless white trash! Please continue with your Hate for the military, it highlights your ignorance.

"Another classic sign that is easily spottable is narcissists tend to lack boundaries with anyone in their lives as they cannot accurately see where they end and where another individual begins. For instance, they believe everything belongs to them, everyone thinks, feels, and acts as they do, and everyone has similar goals as they do, which is all not true. Essentially, they do not share and do not know how to as their perspective in this respect, is incredibly similar to a toddler. Everyone is different and will act, say, and feel what is true to them. Hence, a narcissist is shocked and highly insulted when they are told no or to do something that does not line up with their desires. If a narcissist wants something from someone, they will go to great lengths to figure out and conjure up a plan to get it with manipulation tactics, threats, or simply a temper tantrum. When a narcissist begins to overstep their boundaries, again, stand your ground and keep them in their place by expressing your needs and not letting them get away with their selfish behavior."

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO

clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
So, who gives two shyts other than you 2 Kamala sons & the minority of this country. Razz

You have been a #1 Dbag B1tch on every car forum we've seen your dribble on & your used for the cheapest of entertainment.

"One of the classic signs of a narcissist is they expect attention and validation. It's important to note wanting or expecting validation isn't necessarily an automatic sign of narcissism. In fact, it's healthy to expect others will offer support and validation when it's needed. The problem is when this goes to an unhealthy level. For example, an individual expecting constant attention from those who aren't close to them is sometimes a sign of entitlement. In addition, it's not healthy to expect individuals to provide attention at the cost of their own well-being, or to expect attention without providing any reciprocal support. Humans need validation and attention to thrive, but narcissists tend to expect it because they believe they're entitled to the energy of others. They may become agitated when they aren't shown attention, and they may refuse to accept contradicting points of view or potential conflict."

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, who gives two shyts other than you 2 Kamala sons & the minority of this country. Razz

You have been a #1 Dbag B1tch on every car forum we've seen your dribble on & your used for the cheapest of entertainment.

"One of the classic signs of a narcissist is they expect attention and validation. It's important to note wanting or expecting validation isn't necessarily an automatic sign of narcissism. In fact, it's healthy to expect others will offer support and validation when it's needed. The problem is when this goes to an unhealthy level. For example, an individual expecting constant attention from those who aren't close to them is sometimes a sign of entitlement. In addition, it's not healthy to expect individuals to provide attention at the cost of their own well-being, or to expect attention without providing any reciprocal support. Humans need validation and attention to thrive, but narcissists tend to expect it because they believe they're entitled to the energy of others. They may become agitated when they aren't shown attention, and they may refuse to accept contradicting points of view or potential conflict."

Now he has gone to disrespecting and denigrating the very core to our democracy, The Military. Time for him to be removed from this forum. We don't need his hatred and disrespect.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again old man but keep reading everyone of my posts that you claimed have been on ignore since last year. Laughing very hard

Now about broke dyck…

quote:

Quoted for the truth...

quote:
quote:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

quote:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO

clapping

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Now he has gone to disrespecting and denigrating the very core to our democracy, The Military. Time for him to be removed from this forum. We don't need his hatred and disrespect.

Floyd, I don't give 2 shyts about their Hate! I pull the strings & he goes into a mental frenzy. Razz I don't wish for him to leave this forum, he does a great job of being a fool.

"A narcissist will often be driven by hidden fears. Though they may seem self-obsessed and entitled, these behaviors can often hide a deep sense of insecurity and lack of satisfaction. It's important to remember narcissistic personality disorder causes deep distress to the individual who has it as well as those surrounding them. Narcissists may have deep-seated fears of being abandoned or rejected, which are often informed by experiences they've had with others. They may be afraid of being proved wrong or having to acknowledge their own flaws. Their seeming sense of self-importance might be a defense mechanism to keep them from needing to acknowledge their own imperfections."

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says it all about this piece of shyt, loser, forum no body right here…

quote:

Quoted for the truth...

quote:
quote:

quote:

clapping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
B King,

I do give 2 shyts. I did my 6 years during Vietnam and had buddies who didn't come back so they never had a chance to retire and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Anybody that doesn't respect the soldier's that did survive doesn't deserve the freedom that they guaranteed. That person should not be allowed to live in a free country.
GOD Bless our Military and the United States of America.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Quoted for the truth...

quote:
quote:

quote:

[/QUOTE]

clapping

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
B King,

I do give 2 shyts. I did my 6 years during Vietnam and had buddies who didn't come back so they never had a chance to retire and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Anybody that doesn't respect the soldier's that did survive doesn't deserve the freedom that they guaranteed. That person should not be allowed to live in a free country.
GOD Bless our Military and the United States of America.

Floyd,

My not giving 2 shyts, wasn't intended to disrespect those who lost their lives, disabled, anyone that served or even you. Our military ensures our freedoms are guaranteed for all in this country. My not giving 2 shyts, is my personal opinion about a very small minority in this country who don't give a shyt.

Now, for someone to state "You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!" I don't give 2 shyts. I know it's not true. If someone feels that way, that's their freedom. Now, would they say it to a fallen service member's family, severely disabled member's face or even active duty/reserves face. I would hope not, but some are pretty stupid.

Yes, I agree, God Bless our Military & the United States of America! USA

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
B King,

I knew what you meant. You don't give 2 shyts what Ed things cause he's a small mined individual that has no clue what real world life is. I give 2 shyts cause I can't stand anyone that disrespects what our military does.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ED

"A narcissist will often interrupt others or talk over them because they don't consider the input of others valuable. They struggle to listen to what others are saying, especially if it conflicts with their own opinions or views. Another element contributing to this is a sense of attention-seeking. Narcissists may interrupt others because they believe their own voice and point of view is more important. They want to be the center of attention and to be acknowledged, rather than waiting for their turn to speak."

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436