DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Republicans are a joke......
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republicans are a joke......
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Tweet tweet... Rolling
Hey dumb a$$ could it be that everyone is tired of your lying a$$ bull shyt???????? Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Scott Walker drops out for the good of the party and hopes another will take Trump's place. Now the Doctor is in hot water with the media because he said a Muslim didn't need to be President.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Carson said "islam isn't consistent with the CONSTITUTION of the United States" and really upset some rinos and the muslims! Do you believe it is?
PLUS he is smart enough not to back down, that pisses them off even more!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now the Doctor is in hot water with the media because he said a Muslim didn't need to be President.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty bad when the main stream media is afraid to call a spade a spade! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maher and the Clock Boy

It is all a set up deal by the kid's radical jhihad loving daddy to get a bunch of notoriety and MONEY. Somebody will make that Muslim bostard rich.

And NO, I don't think a Muslim should be President, but I think we have one already.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Now the Doctor is in hot water with the media because he said a Muslim didn't need to be President.

It's pretty bad when the main stream media is afraid to call a spade a spade! Rolling[/QUOTE]

I am surprised how they keep from saying a nigger said something bad about a sand nigger.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now RETARD #1 will be outraged about racism again!!!!!
How could you?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The news is buckeye, (worthless nut), boner is stepping down as House Leader!
Hopefully he will be replaced by somebody with the stones to defend the CONSTITUTION of the United States of America!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So a few years ago, folks were saying that a Mormon shouldn't be president. Now folks get up in arms because someone says a Muslim shouldn't be president?

I personally like to vote for people who are like me or at least have something in common. Filthy rich? Well I'm not. Lifelong politician or working for the government? Not me. Religious views completely different than mine? Well, I would prefer that we had some common ground there.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6402 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bucky, I live in one of the highest Mormon population(S) in the country! They do try and show their dominance in the political/business world but, have yet to see one of them try to kill anyone yet. Big Grin

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bucky, I live in one of the highest Mormon population(S) in the country! They do try and show their dominance in the political/business world but, have yet to see one of them try to kill anyone yet. Big Grin

How many people of ANY religion do you personally know that want to kill anyone? How many Muslims do you know? I think we should have stringent criteria about who comes into our country. I think we should put careful thought into who we elect as our president. Religion need not be the ONLY criteria. But it should be a consideration for sure. The assumption that ALL Muslims want to kill Americans is simply unfounded. But that doesn't mean I want to elect one as our president.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6402 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's it a goal to be dominant in business?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I don't hear many Christians saying we should go out and kill Muslims, but I do see a lot of Muslims going out and killing Christians.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"Death to all infidels"!
These madmen are dead serious about their slogan, maybe the boobs that don't take it seriously don't realize that "infidels" includes anyone that is not a devout muslim!!!!!
The "totus" worshippers would follow "totus" to the beheading stadium singing kum-by-ah with a smile on their face!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Some christians blow up abortion clinics. Some lynched blacks. Crusades, inquisition. Are Christians bad? No.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are Christians bad?

Yes, "some" Christians are bad. The are a cross section of our society just like any other sector they contain good and bad. Priest and preachers molest children. Every sector has a dark side and not even "god" can change/control it. The nature of the beast rules.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Thanks for adding more fuel to the topic headline.

Ice Cream

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post