DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Veteran's Benefits
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Veteran's Benefits
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO/Barney Fife, pick up the soap did you?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

Actually your latest wife picks up the soap for me.......

Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike, DUMBA$$ one and two "play" drop the soap all the time Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Actually your latest wife picks up the soap for me.......

Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Yep I had a choice asswipe exactly the same as you did.

I passed my physical also. Difference between you and me was I signed my name, no one forced me, no one gave me an either or choice and I didn't do it to excape anything.
Unlike you asswipe, I didn't hide from it, I embraced it..

I think you went home and hid in the closet and prayed you wouldn't get the call. If you had I can only assume you would have joined your coward buddies and fled.
But, something I don't get is why you would hide. Back in those days all you would have had to do was come out of the closet. Shoot dude, if you would have just told them what you were they would have classified you 1-F as being gay and you would have been off the hook.

As to asking for a link, it's real safe when I know you are lying. All you have is your imagination. For you to come up with that story I must have really got under your skin.. Ice Cream Laughing

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually I pick up the soap for my BBF he likes it like that.......

hug

Busted

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
Yep I had a choice asswipe exactly the same as you did.

I passed my physical also. Difference between you and me was I signed my name, no one forced me, no one gave me an either or choice and I didn't do it to excape anything.
Unlike you asswipe, I didn't hide from it, I embraced it..

I think you went home and hid in the closet and prayed you wouldn't get the call. If you had I can only assume you would have joined your coward buddies and fled.
But, something I don't get is why you would hide. Back in those days all you would have had to do was come out of the closet. Shoot dude, if you would have just told them what you were they would have classified you 1-F as being gay and you would have been off the hook.

As to asking for a link, it's real safe when I know you are lying. All you have is your imagination. For you to come up with that story I must have really got under your skin.. Ice Cream Laughing

Dave

No story, you posted it years ago.

The judge gave you 2 choices.
Jail time or military.

I posted the story's of english and old man and you could hear a pin drop.
No contesting from either one.

Both of them were true as they posted their situations years ago.

You no different.

Quit trying to be the person that you're not.

You had no choice asswipe.

Military gave you a job and put food on your table.

Better thank the Judge who set you on the correct path jailbird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
HONORING OUR COURAGEOUS VETERANS, UNLESS THEY HAPPEN TO BE CONSERVATIVES??????????????????????????????

Mary even says you're nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mary even says you're nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
HONORING OUR COURAGEOUS VETERANS, UNLESS THEY HAPPEN TO BE CONSERVATIVES??????????????????????????????[/QUOTE]

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
He's delusional.. Or Drunk. Or High.

For sure he's gay and a member of NAMBLA. It's true, he posted it years ago. That's why he divorced his now dead wife and then kicked her to the curb when she got sick.
I'm sure there are others on here that remember him posting his support and affiliation with them.. Busted

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I SECOND THAT!!!!!
I recall that as though it happened yesterday because I was so shocked that even a duped boob RETARD would out themselves like that!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by David Covey:
He's delusional.. Or Drunk. Or High.

For sure he's gay and a member of NAMBLA

DC I'd say all of the above!! Nobody of sound mind makes the dumba$$ accusations like Dumba$$ Blow Hard does!!
Just another lame brain libertard Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
LOL.. Rolling

Dave

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
For sure he's gay....

No wonder he's so eat up with hatred and loathing for the system. A malcontent that could never be satisfied no matter how much you gave him (and his kind). He know no piece! (sic)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Like I said Dave, don't try to be the person that your not.

You posted it years ago.

We thank you for your service but leave the storytelling to a 1st. grade teacher.

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
For sure he's gay and a member of NAMBLA. It's true, he posted it years ago. That's why he divorced his now dead wife and then kicked her to the curb when she got sick.

Now you make remarks about my deceased wife.

If anybody is gay, it would be you.

I hear you and your daughter have something in common.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bob H:
Like I said Dave, don't try to be the person that your not.

His name is Dave Covey what's your name Bob H????? Besides DUMBA$$???????? Rolling

Jerry Mock