DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Destroying the Church of Global Warming
Page 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destroying the Church of Global Warming
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm in the phone book and as retarded as english is, he could have found and called me easily.

ZERO/Barney Fife, H sure doesnt tell me what your last name is but of course if you wanted us to come by you would have invited us instead of running your mouth about how we didnt call.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12280 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Here we go again; Even the full Democrat controlled Congress' dumping
of the earlier "Cap & Trade" attempt at carbon reduction hasn't kept
Obama from trying once more, this time bypassing congress - going with
his minions at the EPA - to finally destroy coal-fired power within the
USA, but instead selling it to other coal hungry nations. No cap to trade
apparently. That'll move all that 'global warming' elsewhere, eh ?
Next, maybe he'll try outlawing lightning caused wildfires and volcanic
eruptions world-wide, to boot.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12280 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
I'm in the phone book and as retarded as english is, he could have found and called me easily.

ZERO/Barney Fife, H sure doesnt tell me what your last name is but of course if you wanted us to come by you would have invited us instead of running your mouth about how we didnt call.
hem

To many trailer parks in Snohio to find one Duped Boob Idiot in! Rolling Rolling
Maybe check out the truck stops...I'm sure all of the lot lizards know Boob
he runs around in a F-150 Ford soliciting them!! Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
quote:

hem

To many trailer parks in Snohio to find one Duped Boob Idiot in! Rolling Rolling

F-150 Crew Cab for when Mary Jane is in town.
Laughing

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They'll sell the coal to China so it can produce 29% of the smog in the Los Angeles basin forcing equipment owners in California to spend millions of dollars to upgrade their equipment and force consumers to pay the price!! Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I really don't give a shyt what his last name is...the pusswad wouldn't give it out anyway! All he does is hide out behind his computer screen like the pusswad he is and makes demeaning remarks about other people's families! No wonder he's sleeping alone in a rented house trailer in SnOhio Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
If we were gutless whiners like the lefties here we'd be crying crocodile tears to the site moderator!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]I'm in the phone book and as retarded as english is, he could have found and called me easily.

hem

QUOTE]

Busted

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
If we were gutless whiners like the lefties here we'd be crying crocodile tears to the site moderator!!!!!

Old man started the shiott years ago and now he is crying crocodile tears.

You Clowns want to dish it out but cannot take it when exposed.

I heard a lot lizard kicked little jerrys ass for trying to short change her earnings.
Tossed him out of his own Tonka truck.
Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raceadodge:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]I'm in the phone book and as retarded as english is, he could have found and called me easily.

hem

QUOTE]

Busted

Posts: 237 | Location: North Bend | Registered: February 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ld man started the shiott years ago and now he is crying crocodile tears.

I heard a lot lizard kicked little jerrys ass for trying to short change her earnings.

ZERO/Barney Fife

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Just like a typical clueless brain dead lib trying to rewrite events!
It wasn't me whining to the moderator!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Rolling

ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo Banging Head Talk about clueless Banging Head
The big mouth behind the computer screen...still hasn't proven my truck was repoed and won't!!!
DUMBA$$ libertard!!!

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rolling

ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo Banging Head Talk about clueless Banging Head
The big mouth behind the computer screen...still hasn't proven my truck was repoed and won't!!!
DUMBA$$ libertard!!!

Same deal here.. Makes shyte up and then can't back shyte up either..

Seems you(Boob)are the one who can't take it. When you have to resort to outright lies and fabrications in an attempt to get ahead..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Summer 2014 is the coldest in a decade

The summer of 2014 has been one of the mildest on the books — and could be the first summer in a decade without a heatwave.

“It wasn’t clear if it was going to be a hot or a cool summer,” said National Weather Service meteorologist David Stark. “We started out the year very cool and it seems like we just continued that. It doesn’t look like we have any heat waves in the near future.”

Instead of searching for the skimpiest outfits to battle the sizzling sun, New Yorkers are reaching for their sweatshirts.

“It’s been so much colder this summer,”

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma:

Summer 2014 is the coldest in a decade

The summer of 2014 has been one of the mildest on the books — and could be the first summer in a decade without a heatwave.

“It wasn’t clear if it was going to be a hot or a cool summer,” said National Weather Service meteorologist David Stark. “We started out the year very cool and it seems like we just continued that. It doesn’t look like we have any heat waves in the near future.”

Instead of searching for the skimpiest outfits to battle the sizzling sun, New Yorkers are reaching for their sweatshirts.

“It’s been so much colder this summer,”

Damn...it must be the weather!! Rolling

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama reportedly plotting end-run around Congress on global climate change deal
President Obama reportedly plans to do an end-run around Congress to forge an international climate change deal, effectively bypassing the Constitution's requirement to get the Senate's approval for a treaty.

The New York Times reported that the agreement is slated to be signed at a United Nations meeting next year in Paris. However, because the U.S. Senate is unlikely to ratify any international climate treaty, Obama’s negotiators reportedly are working toward an alternative agreement – a “politically binding” deal that would serve in lieu of a bona-fide treaty.

One expert with the Natural Resources Defense Council told the Times “there’s some legal and political magic to this.” end-run

Obama Pursuing Climate Accord in Lieu of Treaty
The New York Times reported

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore's prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now

Seven years after former US Vice-President Al Gore's warning, Arctic ice cap has expanded for second year in row
An area twice the size of Alaska - America's biggest state - was open water two years ago and is now covered in ice
These satellite images taken from University of Illinois's Cryosphere project show ice has become more concentrated

The speech by former US Vice-President Al Gore was apocalyptic. ‘The North Polar ice cap is falling off a cliff,’ he said. ‘It could be completely gone in summer in as little as seven years. Seven years from now.’

Those comments came in 2007 as Mr Gore accepted the Nobel Peace Prize for his campaigning on climate change.

But seven years after his warning, The Mail on Sunday can reveal that, far from vanishing, the Arctic ice cap has expanded for the second year in succession – with a surge, depending on how you measure it, of between 43 and 63 per cent since 2012.
The North Polar ice cap is falling off a cliff

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post