DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
The Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association presented by www.robertsfamilymotorsports.com will return to Quaker City Motorsports Park in 2015.

Saturday-Sunday May 23-24 (one race each day. $100 entry Saturday and $50 entry Sunday). Our first two races fir the Series in 2015 (nine overall)

Saturday-Sunday September 5-6 (one race each day,. $100 entry Saturday and $50 entry Sunday). This date is not set in stone (Memorial Day weekend is). Alternative dates, if need be, will be June 20 and August 30 (both on Saturdays, both single races $100 entry).

NHRA and IHRA-legal S/SS cars as well as Nostalgia/Super Stock cars welcome.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ex-FairmontRacer351:
Got my 1/8 mile tune figured out. Did some testing yesterday...car was within .004 in 5 passes and my worst light was .009. Bring on those Dragsters and Blue Monte Carlos!!!!!!....61 days till The Quake!!

OK...Andy, wake up. You cant make five passes in a ford let alone within .004. Either that or you are pretty consistent at pushing it. I will be parked right between you and that lime puke abomination of a Ford product. You will not have to look far.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Any updates from the banquet?

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Improved playground, paving updates and no Monte Carlos allowed! No No

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I guess I might as well sell mine then!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
Improved playground, paving updates and no Monte Carlos allowed! No No

LOL....that must make Andy and Yuk happy, that way they will not have to worry about that blue one being in their mirror on the way to the staging lanes and in front of them at the stripe.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of DILLIGAF 1
posted Hide Post
Will QCMP accept NHRA Chassis Certification?
How much for a pit spot, and is there a discount on the pit spot if we park beside Prest (aka Hank)?

Posts: 11 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It cost more to park beside Prest! I can't fully answer the NHRA stuff but sure they would accept it for a few races atleast.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
You better watch out parking next to Hank, there's always something flying over there. Whether it be his helmet or hot dog buns. Rolling

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and or margaritas also...dont forget to tip your waitress or bartender this year..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DILLIGAF 1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
and or margaritas also...dont forget to tip your waitress or bartender this year..

Margaritas....I'm def in, even if I have to pay extra for that spot for the entertainment!!!!

Posts: 11 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just don't let your insurance agent see you parked near the guy or your rates will triple.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DILLIGAF 1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Just don't let your insurance agent see you parked near the guy or your rates will triple.

Rolling

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
EekWOW..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
A fellow racer needs help, Ken McCool of Austintown had a stroke, it has been a few years since he has raced, but I talked to him last summer at the track and he was building another car, family needs help and a go fund me account has been set up in his name to help, keep him in your thoughts

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hope your buddy is feeling better

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
Found this! It's a GoFundMe page to support him. http://www.gofundme.com/pu8614

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve, I tried to post that link but I'm stupid

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
pickin up my new pontoon boat Friday. could a built a nice mustang motor for what I payed for that boat .happy racin suckers

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Postpickin up my new pontoon boat Friday. could a built a nice mustang motor for what I payed for that boat .happy racin suckers

Laughing Rolling

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post