DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And the one in general discussion, where I answered someone's question about GGG. Oy vey. Roll Eyes

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dang Chuck, I didn't know you were Jewish ! LOL

I just wanted to say thanks to the PRP racers, and spectators, that were at Quaker. All of you did a great service in representing PRP. And most of all, I'm so glad to hear that Kathy will be ok after her incident. PRP might have been 2 points behind Beaver, but we still have Kathy to hopefully race again. That's what's important. Congrats to all of you, you've made us proud of your accomplisments.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mad Dog>
posted
quote:
For as much work as I need on the tree, AJ will have gas covered in no time.

What kind of rating are you looking for? Traction (awesome), payout (solid), friendliness (very much so), food (good), pits (good), announcer (very funny)?

thanks i was thinking about going their next year sometime

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Post on here when you're coming down, what you're driving, etc, and we'll look out for you. Always cool to see new rides, and if you need info about the area, food, hotels, etc, we can help you out.

The beard doesn't give it away, Dan? Big Grin Oy gevalt! And tell Sandman he apparently has my Y address blocked; this week's updates were returned to me.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
aj????what cha talkin about??on your last post..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bill,

We had a post on the gen discussion and the footbrake forums and they disappeared today. Not sure why they did.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, you staying at the track Saturday night? Maybe we could get another tree race going. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

I will not be staying at the track but at Brianna's. We could do that, I have not unloaded the tree from the trailor yet. The only thing that we would need are buttons for the small practice tree.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i just saw on beaver springs site that they have accepted the pa challenge set for oct 15th at prp.
it is set up like the bracket finals oin a point system. lets kick some beaver butts Wink

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Stupid rain. I should have stayed at Maple. Kosky and Albert had some hard times in TAD, ouch.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
how will that pa challenge work?will you be paired against bvr car or who ever you are beside?what if i didnt run prp for points can i still kick some bvr ***????

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
not exactly sure on that, i know i heard the tedesco's talking about it at the bracket finals and then saw it on beaver springs website.we run both tracks and will be going to beaver springs next weekend for the beaver blast"all jr" event so ill hvae more details then.
im hoping someone from the track will post here or at least post it on the website.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A friend who is at MG, e-mailed me to say that Mark Albert has serious burns on his back, hands and face. The car broke into 3 sections and the burning fuel sprayed Mark. He's still in the hospital.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Any update on Mark Albert? I heard he is an induced coma in the burn unit?

Congrats to Eddie Matsko for making it to the Super Stock finals in Reading. He lost to Dan Fletcher in the final.

I'm not sure how they're pairing. I missed it when it was here in '03. I did go to BSD in '04 when we beat them there. I am hoping it will be something like, BSD cars wanting right lane, use lane 8 for Top and Mod, BSD cars wanting left lane, use lane 9, call them up first, then call in PRP cars to 7 and 10. Same for Street, using 2 for right, 3 for left for BSD.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Don't mean to but in here. I see they rescheduled there 2500 to win race. Question is I have a nhra liscene and chassis cert. Will there tech accept that. I don't want to drive 3 hours to not be able to race. I don't see it being a problem since it is not a pro am or divisional but was not sure what thech inspector was like. thanks

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy TH, no problem, more the merrier, bring friends. Big Grin I don't see why that would be a problem. How fast do you run, how current is your chassis cert, door or rail?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
It's a roadster that run's 9.20 to 9.30 at 140. I'm good to 08 and have all my safety equipment. My track is nhra and I have never had this car at a ihra track. Going to try to get my brother to go with me. He has a 64 chevelle that run's 10.40's.

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
No problems, our tech guys won't bother you at all, and even if by chance they did ask about licensing, etc as long as you have something to show them whether it be IHRA or NHRA you'll be fine.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Just did a mapquest. It shows being about 2 hours 45 mins. not to bad. good chance i might see you guys that day. according to the web site they don't know what day yet.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I think you should be fine too. Check back on the site, or check us here, or PM one of us. All of us want this race to work so we can have it again. I hope Mapquest has you getting off in New Stanton if you're using the turnpike from the east.