DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Tony, please. Another word. I have no idea what you all are talking about.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Tony, please. Another word. I have no idea what you all are talking about.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
And what makes you think I do

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
Tony and Doorman????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's hysterical. But, which one is me?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
That's hysterical. But, which one is me?

The one peeing through the fence at the 1320' mark.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Rich, I think you're confused. The one peeing through the fence is Prest trying to put out Tony's fire from a few years ago.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
actually, it's at about the 1310 ft mark.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know what all changes are being made at the track this year? I see the bathroom by the street lanes is gone. What are they doing up there? There is alot of grass torn up near the street lanes too. Just trying to figure out where to pit next year since it looks like our old spot is gone.

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to everyone from the Cadamore Family.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
happy holidays to everyone! have a safe xmas.... and don't drink and drive!

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
and Merry Xmas to the cop who didn't ticket me after pulling me over because i floored it through the Armstrong Tunnel (he even suggested that i should look in my rearview mirror before doing that... hah... i did too! i need a bigger mirror)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ratty,

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
if you don't put your ear to the ground you cant hear the buffalo comin, im afraid to look behind that door i might just be in there,you talkin to me or am i talkin to me. Sorry but im still trying to find myself

This message has been edited. Last edited by: doorman,

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know when the practice tree race is. Just asking really not important

quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
if you don't put your ear to the ground you cant hear the buffalo comin, im afraid to look behind that door i might just be in there,you talkin to me or am i talkin to me. Sorry but im still trying to find myself

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas from the Brewer Family! Thank you all so much! Christmas 2 Christmas

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all!! Have a safe day and eat a lot!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
wheres the big chief? Sleep : bumpttt.:bump :: big idea

This message has been edited. Last edited by: doorman,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by doorman:
Does anybody know when the practice tree race is. Just asking really not important

You really have nothing better to than continue talking about the practice tree race? Why don't you go find some new ways to cheat since you can't actually win a race being an honest racer.

Posts: 9 | Location: smithton pa | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mustang50lx:
Does anybody know what all changes are being made at the track this year? I see the bathroom by the street lanes is gone. What are they doing up there? There is alot of grass torn up near the street lanes too. Just trying to figure out where to pit next year since it looks like our old spot is gone.

It on their website...

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post