DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I was close, Matt. Big Grin

Bob, did you hear about Scotty's 50-50 ticket? Karen and Kelly were down at our pits selling, and Karen was teasing Scotty about going to get some money, and he dug a dollar in change out of the truck and said this is all I got. She took it and gave him a ticket... and it was #910, with #911 being the winner. It would have been cool to see his $1 pay off after the rough night he had.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sweet shaping up to be quite a race. One week to the pre-entry deadline. Get your spot before they are gone.

Also Trub thanks a bunch for the speedy upload of the pics. Its awesome to see them so quickly now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Oh, I forgot this little tidbit. Gino's Mustang won best engineered at Norwalk

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I was close, Matt. Big Grin

Bob, did you hear about Scotty's 50-50 ticket? Karen and Kelly were down at our pits selling, and Karen was teasing Scotty about going to get some money, and he dug a dollar in change out of the truck and said this is all I got. She took it and gave him a ticket... and it was #910, with #911 being the winner. It would have been cool to see his $1 pay off after the rough night he had.

That would have been cool. The change he dug out of the truck was probably Gregs. Lol.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest Jr.
5. Scott Campbell
6. Beth Boyd
7. Rob Berschneider
8. Bill Prest Sr.
9. Jake Meinert

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker
9. Russ Benish
10. Rick Baehr
11. Markie Brewer
12. Chuck Turocy

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Josh: Is there a time schedule for who what and when!!! Friday in particular!!!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Marty, do you mean for the Memorial Weekend Bash? The flyer is on the PRP home page, and linked to open in a new window.

Show cars info for Friday night May 28:

Supercharged Warriors, Bob Hall's Paddy Wagon wheelstander, Jimmy Deangelo '50 bullet nose Studebaker wheelstanding fire truck will run at 7, 830, & 10pm, plus fireworks at 10:15pm.

The flyer:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If the shootout races still have openings on the day of their race am I still gonna be able to get in?I may be interested in sundays nobox race but ain't committing till I know for sure I will be attending.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
can i get a copy of this flyer mailed to me???like to frame it and hang it in my game room...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Better buy a helmet a couple sizes bigger before you do that! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck I was wonder what time the Juniors would run, Friday is a school day, needed to know if Breanna needs to stay home sick Cough, sneeze, cough, Big Grin

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Marty, I'm in the same boat with work... I think something I eat at lunch that day will make me leave early. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I work friday also, maybe I will catch what seems to be going around Big Grin.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
I work friday also, maybe I will catch what seems to be going around Big Grin.

Yes I believe it is the mycarsonthetrailerandihavearacetogoto flu, very common this time of year Eyes

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I cant believe that you guys are going to lie to your employers...I think all yall need to stay at work to make that all mighty dollar!!! As for myself... I'm off till June!!!! so I'm aloud to race..nah,nah,nananah I rule

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My job's the worst. I never get to race! Counting the days until bracket finals so I can run the operators race again. Although, with Miller being out of the car, he might want to race it this year.... No No Banging Head

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dave Stuckey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Boyce:
I cant believe that you guys are going to lie to your employers...I think all yall need to stay at work to make that all mighty dollar!!! As for myself... I'm off till June!!!! so I'm aloud to race..nah,nah,nananah I rule

Betcha getting obama $$$TOO!!!! hee hee

Posts: 57 | Location: French Creek WV | Registered: August 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ron, you're tempting bad karma! lol Big Grin

Josh, make Miller sit at the computer for a day when the Chevelle is ready.

The link below has pics of Gino's car and the crew receiving the best engineered award. Congrats Gino, car looks awesome as always.

http://www.promodzone.com/showthread.php?t=18688

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Haha. Miller at the computer. What do you think this is, 1990?

Actually, he did run the computer for the track operators race last year so I could race, which I greatly appreciated. I'm just giving you guys a hard time. I don't mind not getting to race. If I did, I would have never started working here in the first place.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chucky

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post