DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Bypass vs Non Bypass
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bypass vs Non Bypass
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Bless your Heart Attack.

Fixed.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Now there’s a hater, miserable prick

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
System 1 filter with non bypass plate installed. I want 100% of the oil to go thru the filter. My oil isn't in the engine long enough to get dirty or clog the filter.

Posts: 2426 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post
I'm here for the entertainment and info, and have never bashed anyone from behind a keyboard...

If you just block whatever his username is, ya dont have to even know he's there anymore. I have yet to see anything useful from him.

Posts: 124 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:

Not embarrassed just don't see the need. Hope this worked.
I'm sure it will be labeled as home built junk since you need to feel special through demeaning others.

It is nothing special. Solid bracket car.....that's all.

Good looking Nova BG7X77, good work

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post