DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer build photos
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer build photos
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
thanks J.R. that photo will make it easier for the interstate and turnpike authorities to find old chrisy next time his illegal rig in most states is going down the road. Uncontrollable Laugh

That qualifies as the biggest b I o t c h move. That shows just how pathetic and petty you are. This right here explains why you never leave home without tampons.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says the p u s s y hiding behind a screen name.

That said...

113,000+ views on our way to 114,000 about “just another white trailer” Uncontrollable Laugh

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ed, you have 113k views of you being a but whole. If that is your only goal, you've achieved Kardashian level.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the no balls skeered p u s s y hiding behind a screen name.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
I think Ed is the sly one here, winters in New Jersey can be brutal. Storing your trailer inside someone else's is genius.

Slap Head

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
I think Ed is the sly one here, winters in New Jersey can be brutal. Storing your trailer inside someone else's is genius.

He also stores his head up his back side and tries to f a r t start his brain

Slap Head

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
115,000+ views on our way to 116,000 about “just another white trailer” clapping

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
115,000+ views on our way to 116,000 about “just another white trailer” clapping

Go to page 37 for specs and photos of the complete build, fit out with Pit Pal accessories and loaded.

Look at me, look at me.

Congrats on the views Ed Kardashian

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong Loser SP310G

Look at my trailer, look at my trailer. Spitting

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
Custom trailer and now you're selling the two cars it was built for.

Gotta hand it to you, Ed, you're a damned genius.

Amazing how this thread doesn't get any hits when you're not around...just folks showing up to see the spectacle, just like people driving out of their way to see a train wreck.

Or are you planning to race this trailer???

Good thing you make a lot of money the way you like to spread it around.

Ed ******, one of the great philanthropists of the automotive high performance industry...whooda thunk it?

I'll save you the reply time:
Just another nobody who ain't got shyt and ain't done shyt....

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 488 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wrong Loser SP310G

Look at my trailer, look at my trailer. Spitting

Ed... Look at the video Look at the video
https://youtu.be/pfbphi9yAgU

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Busted Knuckles:
Custom trailer and now you're selling the two cars it was built for.

Gotta hand it to you, Ed, you're a damned genius.

Amazing how this thread doesn't get any hits when you're not around...just folks showing up to see the spectacle, just like people driving out of their way to see a train wreck.

Or are you planning to race this trailer???

Good thing you make a lot of money the way you like to spread it around.

Ed ******, one of the great philanthropists of the automotive high performance industry...whooda thunk it?

I'll save you the reply time:
Just another nobody who ain't got shyt and ain't done shyt....

Jealous much?

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course he is Brian and he's obviously not alone based on the posts of a few other broke dycks that ain't got shyt nor ever done shyt.

That said, my cars, my trailer are always available for purchase for the right offer.

Meanwhile, both my cars continue to be prepared for the 2018 season which starts in 8 weeks, with off season maintenance, preventive maintenance, upgrades and bling.

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course he is Brian and he's obviously not alone based on the posts of a few other broke dycks that ain't got shyt nor ever done shyt.

That said, my cars, my trailer are always available for purchase for the right offer.

Meanwhile, both my cars continue to be prepared for the 2018 season which starts in 8 weeks, with off season maintenance, preventive maintenance, upgrades and bling.

Are you planning on Spring Fling Galot?

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No. that's finals week at school. No Flings for us until after he graduates IF I still have the dragster and IF he is still racing.

117,000+ views on our way to 118,000 about “just another white trailer” clapping

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:

Slap Head

That's awesome!

One of our racing friends built a HUGE garage for all his stuff. I think it is 40x80, maybe bigger.

Drives the Toterhome and stacker right in. The other 36 footer right next to it. Still has plenty of room behind the big rig. Still has more than 1/2 the garage to use for his other stuff.

I told him I need to use his golf cart to go from one end of the shop to the other! Wink

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
It’s so nice to pull in, plug in and go to bed. Worry about unloading in the morning!
It’s 78’ nose to tail!

Shop is 55’x104’

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
how many stripper poles does it have?

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Crew chief did not approve the change order for the poles, disco balls or dollar bil change machines!

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post