DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    M/T Pro Bracket Radial
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M/T Pro Bracket Radial
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Need a car that wheelstands or you need a pool table smooth flypaper prep track surface, similar to Bradenton, Orlando, SGMP, Gainesville.

A Diamond cut track surface.

They'll also work where there's 300-400 cars in the race, prepping the track smooth in the groove.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Need a car that wheelstands or you need a pool table smooth flypaper prep track surface, similar to Bradenton, Orlando, SGMP, Gainesville.

They'll also work where there's 300-400 cars in the race, prepping the track smooth in the groove.

I've been on radial slicks since 2001, you know nothing.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1816 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

I've been on radial slicks since 2001, you know nothing.

Look at your avatar while repeating after me... BULL.... CHIT LoL!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
I have my reasons to prefer a wheelie launch. Wink

My grandkids dig it. Big Grin

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1816 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post