DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    67 Nova Alum. Wing Kit?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

67 Nova Alum. Wing Kit?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richie
posted
I'm looking for a good aluminum Wing kit that fits the trunk nice...Just want deck lid width wings only. Thanks.

Posts: 255 | Location: Windsor locks Ct. | Registered: November 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know you said aluminum, but here is what I may go with on my build

https://www.ultra-carbon.com/p...ts/66-67-nova-parts/

Scroll down to the trunk lid width wing

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
http://carlsaluminumworks.com/images/image_02.gif Carl did a dash for me , it was a great product. On his website lots of great images of wings.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ed Quay makes a nice wing kit.

Posts: 110 | Location: SO. IL. | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richie
posted Hide Post
JAFR - Thanks... Big Grin Just ordered one up! Alittle pricey (-vs- universal kits) but made to fit - just bolt on! > time is $$$

Posts: 255 | Location: Windsor locks Ct. | Registered: November 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Richie, glad it worked out. I have used their wings before, pretty nice quality.

Posts: 110 | Location: SO. IL. | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richie
posted Hide Post
Got it today, Nice kit, strut kit is quality too.... time to get out the Mothers. I would also recommend Ed Quay.