Find
Notify
Tools

Tig welding
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted
Does anybody know a good place to take my intake to get bungs welded on it in the Ft. Myers/Naples Florida area? I found a fab shop that could yesterday, and they said they could enlarge my fuel tank as well.....then when they told me how they would do it I pretty much stopped listening to them, and then they gave me the price.....To modify my tank to make it bigger, they were going to charge me $1600!!! Wanted over $2000 to build a new one!!! Decided to call Mike Bos who built the car and they told me send them the old tank, tell them where I want the bungs, what size and how many, and they will build me a new one for $400...so that's where the tank is going, but I still need to get the second set of bungs welded on the intake.....

All input is welcome, this would be getting done sometime after september....likely oct or early november...

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
I am sure Jimmy and Mike could do the intake as well.
Did you ask them about it?

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Induction solutions does efi conversions etc. I'm sure they could do it. They are in Brooksville fl

Allen Chamberlin

Posts: 11 | Location: Bellwood pa | Registered: October 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
X2 for Induction Solutions.

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post