DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Holley Sniper X Flow Base Fuel Map
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holley Sniper X Flow Base Fuel Map
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Are there any EFI guys here? I loaded basic engine information into the Holley ECU & below is the base fuel map it set-up. I'm pretty sure the white fuel cells/blocks are not good in the higher boost/rpm range. Plus, I'm not even sure about all the other cells/blocks. Any body have any insight on this fuel map?

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CLARMO
posted Hide Post
First of all you are looking at volumetric efficiency map. Click the box that says conversion and you'll get your fuel map. I've installed about a dozen systems on street vehicles and have a system on my own daily street car. I have an X-flow 8 injector that I am installing on my Bracket car this winter.

Posts: 12 | Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CLARMO:
First of all you are looking at volumetric efficiency map. Click the box that says conversion and you'll get your fuel map. I've installed about a dozen systems on street vehicles and have a system on my own daily street car. I have an X-flow 8 injector that I am installing on my Bracket car this winter.

LOL! I'm not very smart with this crap. Our system is the X-flow 8 injector going on our ProCharged bracket car. I'm new to the supercharger crap also. Thanks for the tip.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
There should be several folders with tunes for a lot of combinations. There is also one for a supercharged SBC at 14psi that should provide a good baseline until you get track or dyno time. The one I found is in the ...\Global Files\Custom Cals\GM\SBC folder. The 350-383ci Supercharged 14psi.hefi file has a way better fuel map with the pressure axis that has much better resolution during boost. You can also change the Pressure axis to kPa which will always have positive numbers for pressure. Just for reference, the white cells with red numbers mean that the fuel pressure and injector size will not support that fuel volume (PPH). Good luck.

Posts: 81 | Location: behind this screen | Registered: July 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rick!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436