DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    High gear only set up
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High gear only set up
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not one n/a

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
First thing ya gotta do is show the 9.72 time slip to beat this lifting at the 1000 ft running 10.00 index.

You got nothing to beat this. This slip also proves that turd is nowhere near a 5 second n/a sbc.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There’s no 9.72 nor 138mph on that slip so you again have failed to prove your shyt box can outvrun this car. NahNah:

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
There’s no 9.72 nor 138mph on that slip so you again have failed to prove your shyt box can outvrun this car. NahNah:

That turd never ran a 9.72. It says 10.00 on the window.

9.72 is another fantasy story of yours.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong you have proven over and over again here to be a liar and a fraud. This car has infect run what I have posted and will run quicker and faster with an 8” converter and 4500 carb. NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
you have proven over and over again here to be a liar and a fraud.

You've proven again, by proving none of your claims, that you're a know nothing, do nothing checkbook racer bag of hot air and fantasy stories. Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Say our resident retard that subtle RT done shyt outside of his duck pond and that was 8 years ago. Meanwhile I have and can back up everything I post while you are skeered to accept my invite to run me at Piedmont in 4 weeks because I will prove everyone of your “ fantasy stories” aka claims to be the lies they are!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Say our resident retard that subtle RT done shyt outside of his duck pond and that was 8 years ago. Meanwhile I have and can back up everything I post while you are skeered to accept my invite to run me at Piedmont in 4 weeks because I will prove everyone of your “ fantasy stories” aka claims to be the lies they are!

Duck pond? LoL! My home track is Sunshine, not Numidia or whatever it's called, nobody's ever heard of it. Big Grin

I wouldn't race Beards race anymore than I'd race yours, he's a vaccine propagandist and as big a azz clown Nazi as you are. That's why you're racing there every year.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 57 Vette:
If you shift to High early, lets say at .050 and sooner your transmission High clutch will not like it, and will burn up the pack at some point. The converter is still multiplying torque at this point in the game. Been their done that and got the tee shirt.

IHRA ACDELCO Canadian Nationals
Top/et Iron man champion Wink
Don Davis 57 Corvette Super Gas roadster Cool
SDPC Race Shop 582 Head Hunter on methanol

Let them keep telling people how expensive and bad it is to leave in high Laughing Hard

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 495 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There’s only one reason why Our retard, clown ain’t going to show up and that’s because he knows I will easily prove his bullshyt claims LIES, all of them!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
There’s only one reason why Our retard, clown ain’t going to show up and that’s because he knows I will easily prove his bullshyt claims LIES, all of them!

So you're saying time slips lie? And video, and photo's lie?

How do you turn back the clock of what already happened evidenced by video and timeslips, if I race Beards race?

You're a delusional 5ft 2" tall do nothing, know nothing check book racer.

What should give me any motivation to drive anywhere to do anything besides use the top of your head, as a coaster for my Coca Cola? Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
don't talk about Beard. he is a good dude and well respected.

ep

Posts: 776 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
don't talk about Beard. he is a good dude and well respected.

ep

Beard is a Azz Clown, and a vaccine propagandist.

Biden is well respected too, Azz clown too.

Democrat azz clowns

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
All my slips are quicker & faster. A

And that turd had ALL Pro raised runners, not conventional 23 sbc heads.

Still can't outrun the RIPPER.

Not one of your time slips is quicker and faster and Wrong again, the ALL Pro heads on this very impressive sbc are not raised runner and in fact are All Pro’s 220SP head.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
All my slips are quicker & faster. A

And that turd had ALL Pro raised runners, not conventional 23 sbc heads.

Still can't outrun the RIPPER.

Not one of your time slips is quicker and faster and again, the ALL Pro heads on this very impressive sbc are not raised runner and in fact are All Pro’s 220SP head.

AP360SP-20.5
(And the New B1 Series)
SPECS
Intake port: 244 - 250 cc when ported Chamber volume: 58cc - 66cc
Intake valve diam.: 2.125 - 2.150 Exhaust valve diam.: 1.600 - 1.625 Valve length: 5.360 - 5.450
FEATURES
o Accelerates hard with maximum power o
o
o Reverse cooling boss
o .550 O.S. rockers recommended
o .180 O.S. lifters recommended
o Chambers can be angle milled to the high 50 cc range
o Valve placement 60-40 w/.085 dowel shift
OPTIONS
Weight removal
Down nozzles
Copper alloy valve seats Guide diam. of choice

o o o o o o o

10.08 is a turd sbc n.a.

Look on the window.

10.08 is maybe 680 hp. It's a turd.

Not even in the same category as Banjo and I. Big Grin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, I told you before that this car runs a mechanical throttle stop because it’s only legal to run 10.00. Similarly, I ran a restrictor plate on my Firebird to run 9.0x because Pro ET had a 9.0 ET limit until 3 years ago yet I’ve run 8.70 @ 154 with a 1.17 60 foot also off the footbrake and with a 4150 carb. NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Retard, tuuve been told before that this car runs a mechanical throttle stop because it’s only legal to run 10.00.

9.72 is a turd, although this turd you're making fantasy stories about has only been 10.08, we know off by the dial on the window.

Banjo has been faster than 9.72 coasting from the 1000 ft, read his signature.

My Nova is faster by a few mph than Banjo and quicker dipping in the 5's.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah Wrong

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You got a photo of a turd 69 Camaro with a 10.08 on the window, anything else? Confused

DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
I tried the shift at launch method and it worked ok. I usually launch in the 4500-5000 range and I lowered it to 3000 and set shift at 3200. It went from 5.03 low gear to 5.38 high gear. I made 5 passes in high gear and the ones that dead hooked were 5.40-5.41 the ones that slipped the tires slightly were 5.37-5.38 The issue I had was it would dead hook on some passes and not on others. Maybe if I would have launched higher so there wasn't such a run up at the converter it would have been less likely to slip the tires. Trans makes more heat obviously but wasn't bad being single entered that day. This was with 4.86 rear gear 33" tires 2450 weight.

Posts: 390 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post