DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Is Digital Delay Still In Business?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Digital Delay Still In Business?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
I've been calling Digital Delay for several days with no luck, are they still in business and if so what number do I use for technical support.

(563) 324-1046 is the number I've been calling.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Call biondo

732-683-0404

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post
Yes. I spoke with them twice 2 weeks ago. Their hours are 9a-5p central time zone.... Iowa

Posts: 125 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
http://racedigitaldelay.com/

Charles is the fellow I usually talk with and he for sure knows the products. He has helped me several times, always very helpful.

Maybe they have had a few extra days off.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1834 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I talked to them the day after Christmas, answered on the first ring. Great customer service!

Posts: 142 | Location: Ashland,Va | Registered: March 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
Charlie Hamma

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I probably should have posted that I did contact the technical support folks at Digital Delay a few days ago. I don't visit this forum everyday so I apologize for the er, "delay".

The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Never had an issue with them when I ran their stuff.....But made the switch to K&R and can't be happier with it.....response to emails is same or next day every time, even over Christmas.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post