DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Grid file XferFile not enough quota is available to process this command
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grid file XferFile not enough quota is available to process this command
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
What the h e l l does that mean? I’ve had trouble with recordings in the past, new card. It’s recording as I can see the files. However, when attempting to open the file I get the XferFile alert. Any help?

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
First , How many apps you have running at the same time. Too many, close some out Too many running at once consumes system resources including the Quota. What version win 10? if it is, go to the control panel,/View by small Icons/Click Sync Center. Here you can increase/decrease data file usage limits more/less.

Try this first.

If the “Not enough quota is available to process this command” error keeps appearing on your computer, then you can choose to change the disk usage settings to increase the disk quota.

Here is a quick guide:

Step 1: Type control panel in the Search box and then click Control Panel.

Step 2: Set the View by Small icons and then click Sync Center.

Step 3: Click Manage offline files to open the Offline Files window.

Step 4: Go to the Disk Usage tab and then choose Change limits.

Step 5: Drag the slider to increase both the Maximum amount of space all offline files can use, and the Maximum amount of space temporarily files can use. Then click OK to save the changes.
Let me know...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Increasing the limits fixed it! Thank you!

Posts: 549 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Happy to help if i can.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post