New
Find
Notify
Tools

FTI
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
What has been your recent experience with sending back a converter time frame? How soon did you get a call and how soon did it get completed and returned?

Posts: 83 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
Hey Evan, we try to get all restalls turned around in 2-3 weeks and notified of arrival within a couple days of delivery.

If you have questions/concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

386-736-5816
dalton@ftiperformance.com

-Dalton

FTI Performance
Competition Converters and Racing Transmissions
"Some call it cheating, we call it the competitive edge."
www.FTIPerformance.com
info@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 164 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My father sent a converter back to FTI through UPS on March 25th, FTI called him on March 28th to ask what it needed, They stated they will cut it open the following week and get back to him, That is the last time time he has been contacted.

Posts: 83 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by evan136:
My father sent a converter back to FTI through UPS on March 25th, FTI called him on March 28th to ask what it needed, They stated they will cut it open the following week and get back to him, That is the last time time he has been contacted.

Can you email me his information or have him or yourself give me a call? With his name and phone number I can see what is going on and get this taken care of for you.

-Dalton
dalton@ftiperformance.com

FTI Performance
Competition Converters and Racing Transmissions
"Some call it cheating, we call it the competitive edge."
www.FTIPerformance.com
info@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 164 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post