DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    3rd Gen Camaro front Suspension and parts.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3rd Gen Camaro front Suspension and parts.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted
For those with experience, i’m planning to overhaul the front end of my 3rd gen back half car. Currently on order i’ve got strange double adjustable struts with coil over conversion and strange brakes. I would like to put a tubular k member and control arms on it also. For those with experience, there are a bunch of options for those parts out there. Any recommended? Any to stay away from? I’d like one with motor mounts, and rack and pinion mounts for a pinto rack.
Just online searching I’m leaning towards the PA Racing one but I havent even made a call to see if thats a legit company or not.

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I have no installation experience, but the Quay 3rd gen I bought that was built in 1992 came with a PA k-member and pinto r+p. Has the open tubular lower a-arms with adjustable rod ends. Mine has a motor plate and uses limiter arms attached to the engine motor mounts that are removed from the k-member. Mine uses stock struts with a coil over spring kit and stock discs and brakes. PM me if you want to see some pics.

Posts: 2467 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Fabman
posted Hide Post
Racecraft Inc makes the nicest stuff out there. Ive seen it all and their is the highest quality and also some of the best engineered.

https://www.racecraft.com/8292...mbers-c-544_547_548/

https://www.racecraft.com/camaro-aarms-c-411_412/

Posts: 272 | Location: USA | Registered: August 27, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the links Fabman, thats the kind of info i’m looking for.

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post