DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    School me on data logging
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

School me on data logging
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Whatever you do, talk to Greg to at least get info from a pro. I have run the racepak for, well, I guess about 17 years. Wish it had the sd card as the cord is a pain.
But recently I have started logging a lot with my efi ecu. Honestly I don't like the logging software nearly was well as the Racepak software.

Greg is the Man!!!

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
One thing really cool about the Racepak is the option to hook up to GoPro camera to record same time.

Still my vote goes for the RPM system. Much more for the money.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richie
posted Hide Post
Not much to add, just purchased a RPM from Killer Rons. It was actually fun to install it - super easy and it's plug & play. Looking forward to tweeking my setup, I went w/ (2) 02s.

Posts: 255 | Location: Windsor locks Ct. | Registered: November 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Another vote for RPM. Customer service is beyond great. Randy bailed me out this summer when I had a box go bad. The ONLY negative with ANY data logging system other than Racepak is they wont talk to the grid. Though that has not been an issue what so ever when needing to move timing curves.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post