Mike Jones Cam
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mathias:
Ok so LSM is the way to go,try to email them and call them on Monday,Thanks ED

Definitely call. They are not real good with email.. I got a little snippy with him once a long time ago because he never answered my email, he let me know if he was playing on the computer he wasn't getting product out the door.

I laughed because spending time on the phone seems to take longer than a quick reply by email.

Anyway, he did pull up my cam recommendation sheet and I had put my Jones cam card specs on it. He said he could grind a better one than I had sent him.
They have been good cams so far.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Don't take me wrong here. Mike recommended and sold me a cam that worked, and was easy on the rest of the valve train. It's just the last time I ordered he could not get a core.
I then found LSM and they make cores..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post