DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    6.385 Connecting Rod
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.385 Connecting Rod
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What part of it's a shyt hole don't you understand?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
“I bracket race all over the country and solely rely on K1 Rods and Cranks in my engines. The quality, durability and service they offer is top notch and I don’t plan on using anything else in my racecars. Putting on average 700-800 runs a year on our equipment the K1 products have held up without issue year after year. Thank you K1 Technologies for the amazing pieces and the continued support over the years on all of our racecars.”

- Matt Dadas
Sportsman Bracket Racer

My current motor has K1 Technologies crank & rods in it. Not my choice, my financial backer's choice when he had the motor built. I'm still using them in my current ProCharged motor. When I have the motor freshened next time it will get American crank & rods.

2BKING

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2568 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Matt and everyone else can and will run whatever rods and cranks they chose, their engine, their $. Further, Matt ain't asking what to use on an internet forum.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

What part of me asking you if you’ll be in attendance next weekend don’t you understand?! It’s a simple yes or no!

Posts: 23 | Location: Ny | Registered: April 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
nah, I much rather string you along so you'll have to wait and see

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dparker1610:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

What part of me asking you if you’ll be in attendance next weekend don’t you understand?! It’s a simple yes or no!

The professionally built engine in one car with the best rods money can buy puked its guts all over the place and the other entry got beat first round by a local broke dyck from bum fuk. If I was those clowns I wouldn’t want to go back either.

But Pigley is driven by a little Wally that makes his little micropekker feel bigger so guaranteed they will be there. Entertainment for the rest of us. Big Grin

Power Tool

Posts: 721 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says the p u s s y who has never gotten past 2nd round at his home shyt hole and who in 7 years of mouthing off here could only find the courage to mouth hello 3 years ago and say you need more power 2 years ago. Last year he was in the lanes less than 50 feet from me yet had nothing to say, no balls, no surprise and my friends standing with me were too calling him a p u s s y. Laughing very hard

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sure don’t remember seeing ol Piggles in the lanes last year, musta looked right over him Big Grin But this year I will be sure to say hi if I happen to see him. Probably by yelling yo Piggles!!! Or something like that. Will be good for a laugh. He will have nothing to say like usual.

Try to keep the oil in the pan this year and if it all comes out again maybe you can teach Piggles jr to pull over and stop instead of driving it back to the pits with the rods hanging out….guess ya taught him that trick too since you taught him everything he knows….lol

Posts: 721 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Ed, come out to the back 40 and have a drink with us!

Posts: 23 | Location: Ny | Registered: April 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave, I’m going to have to pass, not my scene and I don’t drink moonshine but I’ll counter…next time you’re in NYC, join me for a drink but be forewarned, the establishments that I frequent, don’t allow cowboy boots, blue jeans, cut off t shirts/wife beaters and trucker hats so dress your best and bring your credit card, just make sure it isn’t maxed out, I don’t want you to be embarrassed. Oh and they also don’t serve Bud Light.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sounds good Ed, I don’t drink tranny fluid and I pay cash. Thanks for the offer.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not familiar with that Dave, must flow from the taps at the back 40. Oh and the places I go don’t accept cash either, several are private clubs and it’s the year 2023.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yeah Dparker better bring your Amex and don’t even bother if it’s not a black Big Grin

Everyone knows the best private clubs only take plastic so the government can track what everyone there is doing Big Grin

Lol

Power Tool

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
They accept the Platinum Card too Spitting