DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    In the history of Super Pro bracket racing...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In the history of Super Pro bracket racing...
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
I did it the end of last year on the mickey thompson et street which is dot approved.Dialing between 5.65 to 5.67 for 5 rounds.Car is registered,insured,inspected...and i drove it to the track!!

I'm talking .015 total Super Pro bracket racing on a 8.6 wide DOT tire. I couldn't say much because I couldn't find front DOT radial tires to match the backs.

They're on the way, as well as .015 total Super Pro bracket racing on a DOT street tire is. Wink

Now is a good time to call if you need M/T tires, these showed up like a thief in the night.I just happened to have been monitoring all options on tires, got lucky to look at the right time.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
I did it the end of last year on the mickey thompson et street which is dot approved.Dialing between 5.65 to 5.67 for 5 rounds.Car is registered,insured,inspected...and i drove it to the track!! Great car!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post