Find
Notify
Tools

Cam id help
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted
Working on 406 SBC and having trouble figuring out which cam is in this sucker so I figured I'd ask for some help from the DRR world.

One side has multiple numbers on it. CD 309-316, 6R, 88-21 and BB060

Other side has 9528 or 952s and a UC.

I did the basic google search and not really coming up with anything so I figured someone on here had to be better at looking up those numbers than me.

Thank you in advance for the help!!

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Cam Dynamics?

President
BTE / Memphis Performance
www.bteracing.com

Posts: 27 | Location: Mount Pleasant, MS | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of deadon1578
posted Hide Post
Find a machine shop with a Cam Doctor, it will check the cam and print out all the info!

Posts: 47 | Location: md | Registered: July 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Ultradyne ?

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1661 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Put the cam back in the block and degree it out.....then you'll know exactly what the specs are, regardless of who made it.

I'd also guess Cam Dynamics, and looks like 309°/316° Advertised duration, possibly on a 106° Lobe Seperation.

Posts: 11 | Location: Lower Michigan | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post