Bracket Talk
T&D rocker rebuild

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/7347050296

November 25, 2019, 05:45 PM
NEMO963
T&D rocker rebuild
My rockers are getting up in age, anybody have a set of T&D shaft rockets rebuilt, do you remember about what it cost?

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB
November 25, 2019, 08:37 PM
Mopar Traitor
Reher did some for me, forget what it cost.
November 26, 2019, 08:30 AM
183N
I sent a set in a couple years back. They do a free inspection then make recommendations for what should be done. The price will vary based on what you need.
November 26, 2019, 04:10 PM
David Gerard
We had had this done several times for both SBC and BBC over the many years we have used T&D rockers.

Always quick and professional.

I don't want cheap service, I want best service! "One time right!"
November 27, 2019, 09:18 AM
seabass
I sent one set just because once , I felt there was nothing wrong with them, and was quoted 1200$ to rebuild them. I told them just put them back together and send them back...

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi
November 27, 2019, 10:44 AM
DragRaceResults
Never had an issue with them. Prefer T&D for years. They have many programs. Can completely reBody your set or just fix what's needed.

Speak with Sheldon and let him know your concerns. They will check them out when receive and get you a quote.

SL...

www.dragraceresults.com
November 27, 2019, 11:15 AM
Big Steve
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
I sent one set just because once , I felt there was nothing wrong with them, and was quoted 1200$ to rebuild them. I told them just put them back together and send them back...

Kinda like Isky lifters, no matter what condition there in they always need a rebuild when you send them to be checked
November 27, 2019, 11:36 AM
DragRaceResults
quote:
Kinda like Isky lifters, no matter what condition there in they always need a rebuild when you send them to be checked

I've never had that issue. Seriously been like 2 roller tips, 1 shaft, 2 adjusters, etc.

www.dragraceresults.com