DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    T&D rocker rebuild
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T&D rocker rebuild
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of NEMO963
posted
My rockers are getting up in age, anybody have a set of T&D shaft rockets rebuilt, do you remember about what it cost?

2015 M&M T/D
Nemo
Duty-Pride-Tradition
FTM/PTB

Posts: 313 | Location: Firehouse 10 Wichita Ks | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Reher did some for me, forget what it cost.

Posts: 268 | Location: Irving, Texas | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I sent a set in a couple years back. They do a free inspection then make recommendations for what should be done. The price will vary based on what you need.

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
We had had this done several times for both SBC and BBC over the many years we have used T&D rockers.

Always quick and professional.

I don't want cheap service, I want best service! "One time right!"

Posts: 419 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I sent one set just because once , I felt there was nothing wrong with them, and was quoted 1200$ to rebuild them. I told them just put them back together and send them back...

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1520 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Never had an issue with them. Prefer T&D for years. They have many programs. Can completely reBody your set or just fix what's needed.

Speak with Sheldon and let him know your concerns. They will check them out when receive and get you a quote.

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
I sent one set just because once , I felt there was nothing wrong with them, and was quoted 1200$ to rebuild them. I told them just put them back together and send them back...

Kinda like Isky lifters, no matter what condition there in they always need a rebuild when you send them to be checked

Posts: 2433 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kinda like Isky lifters, no matter what condition there in they always need a rebuild when you send them to be checked

I've never had that issue. Seriously been like 2 roller tips, 1 shaft, 2 adjusters, etc.

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post