DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    SOLAR POWERED ROOF VENT FAN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLAR POWERED ROOF VENT FAN
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
After finding my magnesium VC's covered in white fuzz after one week in trailer its obvious I am need fan. Found quite a few solar powered fans that I can install temporary in AC frame outs.

Wondering what some here are using or have trashed.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
I put a dehumidifier in the trailer mounted to the wall after finding head bolts rusting and aluminium corroding. Keep it at 40 %, makes nice clean water for the cooling system. I put a 5 gallon bucket under the drip hose under the trailer.
Solved all the issues.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Move to New Mexico, problem solved. Big Grin

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5315 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
I know some guys that use this for their boats while in storage. Pretty happy with the product.

https://www.amazon.com/product...tar&showViewpoints=0

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks but no thanks.Plus wife knows I have,umm work buddy that lives there and she might think thats real reason. Although she would be damn good reason. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post