DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    2002 motorhome turbo qustion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2002 motorhome turbo qustion
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
hi i have a 2002 journey dl 3126 motor,on my turbo there is a plate on the bottom of it that is held in with 5 bolts and in the middle of the plate there is a tit that has a hole worn through. does anyone know if it is a replacement part for this?or is it possible to remove it and weld the hole up?any help is welcome! i can text a picture of the hole.there is exhaust coming out of the hole

Posts: 12 | Location: maryland | Registered: August 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
there are a lot of turbo shops that have used parts and pieces that should be able to help.my waste gate froze up and the housing needed to be changed,was quick easy and cheap

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1415 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post