New
Find
Notify
Tools

S10 headers
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
2001 S10 with a small block. I have fender well headers now that are kind of rough. What are some options out there? What have y’all got that you like. I think I would prefer to stay with the fender well style. Thanks for any recommendations

Posts: 46 | Location: stonypoint,nc | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I built an S10 and used the Hedman that come apart and run inside the frame rails. They make things real tight and you have to remove the headers to pull the trans and to change the oil filter. Really need a filter relocation kit if you use these.

Posts: 1463 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I got a new set of Hedman 2” for sale....

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Whomp, are they inside the frame or fender well type? New or used?

Posts: 46 | Location: stonypoint,nc | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Fender well new

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Stahl flange? How much are ya asking

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hedman number 65857....$500 firm missing one set of gaskets

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Put Schoenfeld front exit on my new early S10. Fit perfect and ZERO problems with clearance for trans and oil filter (or anything else), of course. About $350.00.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ BTW Congrats on your recent WIN @ CFMP !!!! Guess you figured out those rear shocks……..

Posts: 2467 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post